(Clearwisdom.net) My name is Lu Quilin. I live at No.1 Division of Baoshan Farm, Hongxinglong Branch of Heilongjiang Land Reclamation Bureau. I started to practice Falun Gong in 1998. Since 1999 when the communist regime started to persecute Falun Gong, I have been continually subjected to mistreatment many times. Here is an account of some of the abuses I have been through.

1. Local police illegally searched my house

In July 2001, I went to another city to visit my sister. While I was out, the police from Baoshan Farm Station illegally searched my home. More than 20 Dafa books and some experience-sharing articles were confiscated. When I came back home, not satisfied with terrorizing my family with their illegal search and ransacking, police officer Liu Guimin and several others returned to my home to harass me again.

2. Kidnapped by Police and Taken to Hongxinglong Detention Center

On March 2, 2003, the police from Baoshan Farm Police Station once again broke into my home. When they learned that I was at the neighbor's, they went to the neighbor's home and demanded to know whether I still practiced Falun Gong. I answered them by saying, "How can I stop practicing such a wonderful practice?" I was illegally arrested and put into the Hongxinglong Detention Center.

It was wet and cold in the detention center. The bed was thin and cold as well. The entire time I was detained there, I shivered with cold. I started a hunger strike to protest the mistreatment. It lasted a total of 16 days. Finally I was released after my husband was blackmailed for 300 yuan in so-called meal expenses.

3. Tortured in Baoshan Farm Police Station

On the night of January 22, 2006, Ms. Li Guangfeng and I went out to hang banners to clarify the truth. On the way back, we were intercepted by police who were in a car on the road. We were taken to Baoshan Farm Police Station. Police officers Wang Shushen, Zhao Jianqiu and someone named Ma were involved in our arrest. I was handcuffed to a metal cage and Li Guangfeng was detained in another room.

The next morning, January 23, the police went to my home, searched it, and took away Dafa books and truth-clarifying booklets. In the police station, they wrote down our names in big letters on pieces of paper. As a way of humiliating me, they tried to stick the paper with my name on it to my lower jaw so they could take a picture. I refused to cooperate with them. Police Qin Xiao and Wang Shushen restrained me to have the photo taken.

We were taken to Hongxinglong Detention Center that afternoon. The guards instigated the inmates to search us and took 100 yuan in cash from me and 350 yuan from Li Guangfeng. Because we refused to go along with the persecution and wear the prison uniforms, the inmates forcefully put the prison clothes on us.

On the afternoon of January 25, officers Zhao Jianqiu and Ma from Baoshan Farm Police Station came to the detention center to interrogate me. I refused to cooperate with them and tore up the interrogation form. Both of them grabbed me and beat me frenziedly. They grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head against the wall. They viciously kicked me with their leather shoes and slapped my face with their hands. After they were exhausted and stopped beating me, I was taken back to the cell by the guards. The inmates in the cell were all shocked at how viciously I had been beaten and said, "How could they beat you like this? Your face is swollen and bleeding from several places."

On the afternoon of January 26, my husband was blackmailed 1000 yuan so was Li Guangfeng's husband. They were forced to sign on a paper which stated that we would be under house arrest.

4. Suffering two years forced labor in Xigemu Forced Labor Camp in Jimusi City

On May 10, 2006, while I was working in the field, four or five police came including Zhao Jianzhong, Qin Xiao, Wang Shushen and Zhao Jianqiu. I was handcuffed and taken to the police car.

At the police station, Zhao Jianqiu read a paper that stated Ms. Li Guangfeng and I were to be subjected to two years forced labor. We were immediately taken to Xigemu Forced Labor Camp in Jimusi City.

When we arrived at the labor camp on the afternoon of May 10, I was completely stripped of my clothing and subjected to a body search. Later five or six guards came, including Wang Xin, head of No.5 Division, Mu Zhenjuan, deputy of No.5 Division, and Liu Yadong, head of No.8 Team of No.5 Division. After I refused to sign a paper, they held me down in a chair. Some pressed my head; some restrained my arms and some grabbed my hands. They took my hand and forcibly made me sign the paper and give my fingerprint. Later I learned that the paper was the so-called "five statements".

On May 15, Liu Yadong and Mu Zhenjuan cuffed Ms. Li Guangfeng and I to a metal bed. We were forced to sit on a small stool with both hands behind our backs and cuffed to the metal bed. When we needed to go to the restroom, they just unlocked one handcuff and we had to relieve ourselves over a bucket. In this way we were kept handcuffed to the bed for an entire week. My arms were numb and the smallest movement caused extreme pain. The handcuffs left deep marks on my wrists. My hands were swollen and stiff.

When I was no longer handcuffed and out of solitary confinement, I was put with other practitioners to be subjected to forced brainwashing. We were forced to sit in front of the TV all day long. We were monitored the entire time and would be severely scolded if we talked to others or even turned our eyes away from the TV.

One month or less later, I was transferred to No. 7 Team (Labor team) from No. 8 Team which was also called the solitary team. Gao Jie was the head of No. 7 Team, and he scolded inmates almost nonstop. We were forced to work like slaves, packing toothpicks and popsicle sticks, picking red beans, etc. I was so tired that I began to have trouble seeing or focusing my eyes. My neck was constantly in extreme pain because I had to work with my head lowered all day long. When picking the red beans, there was so much dust that I felt constantly choked and always had a dry throat.

They were always using different brainwashing methods on us. During a period of time, we were ordered to "recite the report". I refused to do so. The deputy, Zhang Yan punished me by making stand in front of a wall for a long time, from about 1:00 or 2:00 p.m. until late in the night, long after everyone had gone to bed.

When Liu Yadong came to work, he continued trying to make me "recite the report". After I refused, he put me into the solitary room. I was forced to sit on a small stool with both hands behind my back and cuffed to a metal bed. I was tortured this way for one week non-stop.

I was released from the forced labor camp on April 23, 2008 after suffering nearly two years of abuse and mistreatment there.

5. Mistreatment and harassment continues after release

My family lives on farming. However, at beginning of 2010, Wu Baoyu, head of No.1 Division of Baoshan Farm refused to lease land to us, which cut off my family's main source of income source and means of supporting ourselves. My husband had no other recourse but to sell our land so we could feed and clothe ourselves.

On the afternoon of September 24, 2010, several officials from Baoshan Farm including Wang Haibing, head of No.1 Division, Cui Zhenbing, the deputy and Sun Zhiyu, came to my home to harass me. At the time, my sister had just come over to visit me. They took away my Dafa books and reported me to the police. In less than half a hour, six or seven police and officials showed up including Zhang Sanmao from the 610 Office and officers Zhang Jianzhong, Liu Guimin and another named Ma. They searched everywhere and turned the entire house and the storehouse upside down, deliberately causing a huge mess. They confiscated our personal properties, totaling nearly 3000 yuan in value, including the laptop, MP4 and MP3 players, Dafa books, Master's picture, flyers, CDs and other items.

Related work units and personnel:
Baoshan Police Station, 86-469-585085
Wu Baoyu, head of No.1 Division of Baoshan Farm, 86-18945403999
Cui Zhenbin, deputy of No.1 Division, 86-15946596270
Wang Haibin, head of the party committee, 86-13946464666
Sun Zhiyu, 86-13512642719