(Clearwisdom.net) Around September 11, 2010, Ms. Jiang Yanling, a Falun Gong practitioner detained at Jinzhou City Detention Center, was sent to Liaoning Province Women's Prison. This was the third time that the detention center has tried to send her to the prison. On the previous two occasions, the prison refused to accept her because her health condition did not meet admission requirements.

Prior to her being sent to the prison, Ms. Jiang had been illegally sentenced to thirteen years of imprisonment. She had suffered from severe torture and abuse in Jinzhou City Detention Center, making her extremely weak.

The police from the Domestic Security Division at the Yi County Police Department illegally arrested Ms. Jiang on December 22, 2009. They sent her to Jinzhou Detention Center, where she was detained for ten months.

Ms. Jiang's family members went to see her on July 27, 2010 and they noticed that she had lost all sensation in her hands and feet because of the abuse she had received.

Seven to eight members of Ms. Jiang's family went to the detention center to see her again early in the morning on August 30, 2010. Detention center director Cui Xiang and guard Jin refused to let her family members see her. Her family members said that they came from afar to bring her medicine. Cui and Jin responded with, "You are not allowed to see her because her health is not good, as she has a high blood pressure of 170-180. We cannot allow her to take the medicine you have brought. She has to take the medicine that we give her. She has been given pills to lower her blood pressure. Additionally, her heart condition is not good. She has something in her lungs, but we cannot send her to surgery as her blood pressure is too high. In the meantime, she is also suffering from cervical erosion. The doctors still need to conduct an examination when we send her to the prison. If we let you see her, it will affect our sending her to the prison tomorrow." The family members then asked to take her out on bail for medical treatment. Cui immediately said that she was not qualified, further stating that they could not make such a decision.

On the morning of September 6 or 7, 2010, Ms. Jiang's family members went to Jinzhou City Detention Center in another attempt to see her. This time, the detention center did not stop them and allowed them to see her. During the visit, the officials did not mention anything about sending her to prison. Her family members again requested to take her out on bail for medical treatment. The official on duty said that she was not qualified. When asked, "Under what conditions will she be qualified?" the official responded, "She has to have blood pressure of 200 or higher or show signs of a stroke." Her family members reluctantly returned home without her.

When Ms. Jiang's family members prepared to make another attempt to see her on September 10, the officials from the detention center sent them a message that she had already been sent to Liaoning Province Women's Prison. Her family members know nothing about how she was sent to the prison, why the prison chose to accept her this time, and the current state of her health.