(Clearwisdom.net) In mainland China, protected by the communist regime, the 610 Office has been able to do anything at will. However, faced with situations where they lack backup from the communist regime, they are confronted with their criminal acts and realize that the world's people are aware of their crimes.

Yang Song, deputy Party secretary of Hubei Province and Party secretary of Wuhan City, became head of the Hubei 610 Office in July 2006. Before that and during his term as the 610 head, he dedicated himself to the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners and he is also suspected of being directly involved in the coordination of organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners. He is directly responsible for the persecution faced by practitioners in Hubei Province after he took office. In October 2006, Yang Song sent secret orders to the 610 Office: For all practitioners in the three major prisons in Hubei Province - Hubei Shayang County Fanjiatai Prison, Hubei Qinduankou Prison, and Wuhan Women's Prison, if their sentences of imprisonment or forced labor have expired but the practitioners hadn't been "transformed," then the local 610 Office should transfer them to so-called "legal education classes" (which are in fact detention centers set up to brainwash Falun Gong practitioners).

Avoiding Practitioners the First Time

Before Yang Song boarded the plane in the mainland, he already knew that he would face a lawsuit in Taiwan. By 2:00 p.m. on September 20, he arrived at the Taoyuan Airport. Outside the airport, Falun Gong practitioners were peacefully protesting the persecution and waiting to hand the indictment to him.

Yang was in a dilemma. He was so anxious that he stayed inside the airport, in a state of utter stupefaction.

More than one hour later, around 3:36 p.m., Yang Song finally stepped out of the airport lobby. As expected, the practitioners who had been waiting outside immediately came up and served him with a copy of the lawsuit that had just been accepted by the Taiwan High Prosecutors Office at 2:04 p.m. Yang Song looked stunned and frightened.

As soon as Yang Song left the customs area, the practitioners called out: "Yang Song, you are being sued!" "Falun Dafa is good!" "Stop persecuting Falun Gong!" What made the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials even more embarrassed was that visitors from mainland China who happened to be at the airport joined in, and also said: "Falun Dafa is good!" Just when Yang was about to step onto the bus, a practitioner gave him another copy of the lawsuit and told him: "This is for you." Visibly shaken, Yang threw the paper down and quickly stepped onto the bus. At the same time, another practitioner walked to the front of the bus and opened a large banner that read "Falun Dafa and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance have helped millions of people to be physically and mentally healthy." All the CCP officials saw the banner.

Avoiding Practitioners a Second Time

Around 8 p.m. on September 21, Yang Song was scheduled to attend a performance at the International Conference Center. When Yang and his group arrived at the lobby on the first floor of the center, they could clearly hear the calling from outside: "Stop persecuting Falun Gong! Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!" Yang and his people then went into a VIP room which was on the left side of the first floor and planned to go from there into the conference hall.

However, as soon as Yang stepped out of the VIP room, practitioners went straight to him and told him: "You are being accused because you persecute Falun Gong practitioners." Yang appeared to be very nervous. Then, surrounded by several guards, Yang quickly went to another VIP room to hide from practitioners. When he got to the other VIP room, a female practitioner was waiting for him at the entrance. Yang sent his people out several times to check, and didn't dare to come out. In the end, more than twenty guards and policemen formed a defensive wall and blocked that practitioner about 33 feet away. Another female practitioner came up and asked why so many people were blocking a lone woman, a citizen, and why were Taiwanese police officers protecting a murderer?

Yang waited for more than one hour inside the VIP room and kept putting his head outside the to check if the practitioners had left or not. He waited until the end of the performance and finally left the VIP room around 9 p.m.

Avoiding Practitioners a Third Time

On the morning of September 22, Yang went to Miaoli County. Hundreds of practitioners displayed banners protesting the persecution at all the tourist attraction spots. When he arrived at the "Hakka Compound," four practitioners opened a banner right in front of him. He and his people appeared visibly startled and astonished.

After he went into the compound, he stayed inside there for a long time and didn't dare to come out.

A vendor in Miaoli County said, "It is so brutal and cruel for Yang Song to direct police officers to harvest organs from living Falun Gong practitioners; heaven will not tolerate such injustice!"

Yang Song was only in Taiwan for a few days, but he hid himself from Falun Gong practitioners three times in a row. Such evildoers as Yang know very clearly what crimes they have committed. Protected by the CCP, he continues to commit terrible crimes and maintain his high position and a large income. Our question is, can the CCP hold its power forever? A crime is still a crime even if it's committed under the CCP's protection and connivance. How much longer can such an extremely tragic and brutal persecution be concealed in China?