(Clearwisdom.net) After many difficulties and setbacks, with the help of kindhearted people, Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Hao Yin's three daughters have finally found out he is. He was sentenced to two years and three months of forced labor and sent to Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp in Tianjin. The girls have traveled to the labor camp unsuccessfully three times trying to see their father.

Yanliu Police Station agents in Ji County came knocking on Mr. Hao's door at 4:00 a.m. on September 29, 2009, claiming they had to search the house. His three daughters were the only ones at home and did not open the door. The officers climbed onto the courtyard wall and threatened to enter the house by jumping over the wall. When the girls yelled for help from their neighbors, the police did not dare to jump into the courtyard.

The three girls are Xiaojing, Xiaoyan, and Xiaojiao. Their mother, Ms. Gao Yane, had been sentenced to three years in prison for speaking with people about Falun Gong and the persecution. At this writing she has lost the sight in one eye and hearing in one ear as a result of abuse. Their father, Hao Yin, was arrested, and the police ransacked their home in the first half of 2009. He was sentenced to forced labor but he managed to escape from the detention center before he was sent to the labor camp. He left his hometown to avoid persecution. That explains why only the three girls were at home when they police came in September. Their youngest brother is in a boarding school.

But the police never left the children alone and harassed them many times around National Day on October 1, 2009. They banged on the door and climbed up the walls of the courtyard. The number of police ranged from several to over a dozen. The three frightened girls kept their doors locked all day long.

During the night of October 26, 2009, Ji County Domestic Security Division agents and those from the Yanliu Police Station found and arrested Mr. Hao and took him to the Ji County Detention Center. They ordered Weizhuangzi Village officials to inform the three girls the next day to send bedding, clothes, and money for their father.

A month later, when the girls went to the detention center again to bring their father additional money, they were told that he was not there. They asked for his whereabouts at the police station and were told the police did not know, either. Policeman Liu Feng from the Domestic Security Division said he did not know because he had not been at work for more than ten days. Someone in the detention center told them privately that Mr. Hao was detained at the Qingbowa Forced Labor Camp, but others said he was at the Jianxin Forced Labor Camp. The girls traveled long distances with no success. They returned to the Ji County Detention Center, but the authorities said they were not authorized to release that information and tried to drive them out. The girls refused to leave. The authorities called armed police and drove them out, repeatedly stressing that they were not responsible for releasing information about their father's whereabouts.

After many difficulties and setbacks, with the help of kindhearted people, the girls finally learned that their father was at the Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp. When they arrived at the camp, complete with their IDs, the police only agreed to take the 200 yuan to give to their father and refused to let them see him. The police told them to come again on the third Wednesday of the month. The girls had to leave disappointed.

On the third Wednesday of the month, the girls arrived again, hoping to see their father, only to find out it would be the following Wednesday, because that policeman did not tell them clearly how to calculate the weeks. They bitterly begged, but the police still refused to let them see their father. Due to the girls' repeated pleas, a division head arrived and told them that their father had been on a hunger strike since he was arrested on October 26, 2009, and told them to write to him, persuading him to eat. The young women cried when they heard about the hunger strike and begged to see him, promising to write the letter after seeing him, but their request was once again refused.

Visiting day finally arrived, but Shuangkou Forced Labor Camp enforced a cruel stipulation that each visitor had to fill out a form to curse Falun Gong and it founder before meeting with their loved ones. The girls refused to do so, because they knew it was Falun Gong that had saved their mother's life, turned their father into a loving and peaceful person, and taught them to be good. They did not want to go against their conscience.

The girls were unable able to see their father after three attempts. They will make their fourth attempt in January 2010. We ask kindhearted people to help them.

Head of the Third Division at the Shuangkou Labor Camp Wu Mingxing: 86-22-86835563