(Clearwisdom.net) On the afternoon of September 15, 2009, police officers ransacked Ms. Wu Guifang's home in the Chuanhui District of Zhoukou City, Henan Province. Soon after, Mr. Shi Keyi (60s years old), Mr, Zhang Shiying (50 years old, a veteran), Ms. Wang Guifang (60s years old), and Ms. Wu Huifang (60s years old)--in total, seven or eight practitioners, were arrested during a group Fa study at Ms. Wu Guifang's home. The officers were from the Shabei District Police Station in Zhoukou City.

1. Ms. Wu Guifang's Home Ransacked Six Times

Ms. Wu Guifang refused to renounce Falun Gong. Therefore, she was persecuted. Her home was ransacked six times. She had to pay fines and was arrested several times. She was tortured by Li Yuzheng, Huang Jinqi, Wang Guosheng and others. They tied her arms very tightly with ropes and then loosened them every hour on the hour and then tied her arms again.

Wang Guosheng was tired and went to sleep on the lounge, Li Yuzheng went home for a rest and Huang Jinqi slapped her face with a shoe until the shoe was broken.

The next morning, Wang Guosheng pulled Ms. Wu's arms from behind her back, pulled them up and then dropped them down. He tortured her like this until she fainted, as she suffered excruciating pain. Her arms are now paralyzed.

2. Mr. Zhang Shiying Arrested Nine Times

Mr. Zhang Shiying, born in 1959, was fired from his job at the Chuanhui District Valve Factory in Zhoukou City of Henan Province because he practice Falun Gong. He was also a veteran. Before practicing Falun Gong, he was very sick. His health was getting worse and doctors diagnosed many diseases. Because of side effects from the medication his internal organs were failing. He could no longer sleep, eat only little food and had difficulty urinating. Mr. Zhang Shiying's health recovered from practicing Falun Gong.

On the morning of July 22, 1999, Mr. Zhang Shiying went to the local government in Henan Province and told them the facts about Falun Gong. He was arrested and detained in the Jianshe Road Police Station for one day. After he returned home, local officials, staff from the Zhoukou Valve factory and the Discipline and Prosecution Committee of Chuanhui District monitored him for more than two months. He was attacked. These CCP minions wanted him to write a statement defaming Falun Dafa, but he refused.

He also went to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong and police officers arrested him on Tiananmen Square. On October 27, 1999, officers from Zhoukou City brought him back to his hometown. Officers Liu Yingdong and Chen Dadu extorted more than 10,000 yuan and detained him in a detention center for eighty-five days. Officers from the Zhoukou Subdivision Police Station extorted more than 16,000 yuan in total, including 11,000 yuan from his family and 5,000 yuan from his workplace. After his release, Mr. Zhang Shiying went to the Subdivision of the police station to ask that his money be returned. Liu Yingdong threatened him: "If you ask for this money, we will arrest you again!"

On June 26, 2000, police officer Wang Yong from the Jianshe Road Police Station arrested him at his home and detained him for one month. On the morning of September 23, 2000, Wang Guosheng and Li Yuzheng, heads of the Subdivision Police Station and police officer Chen Dadu broke into Mr. Zhang Shiying' home when he was still in bed. They ransacked his home without a search warrant and took him to the police station without showing an arrest warrant. They tortured him to make a confession. Mr. Zhang Shiying was not allowed to eat or sleep. Wang Guosheng and Chen Dadu punched and kicked him until he fell to the ground. Liu Yingdong, Wang Guosheng, Chen Dadu tied his arms with ropes. Mr. Zhang Shiying was shouting because of the pain. Afraid they would be heard, Liu Yingdong gagged Mr. Zhang with the tablecloth. After midnight, they forced Mr. Zhang to lift a stick with both hands. Then he had to kneel on the ground with his body very straight. If he did not remain in that position he was beaten. At dawn, new officers were assigned. They were Huang Jinqi, Liu Dou and Liu Zhenhui. Huang Jinqi forced Mr. Zhang to stand with bent legs, which is extremely uncomfortable. They beat him brutally if he moved. At approximately 8 a.m., officer Li Deren kicked his crotch and he lost consciousness immediately. His testicles were injured, and he still feels pain from time to time and has urinary difficulties. Just after he regained consciousness, all officers tried to force a so-called "confession" from him. He refused to cooperate. They took Mr. Zhang Shiying to a detention center. They and the guards ordered prisoners in the No. 3 ward to beat him. This went on into the night. Hang Jinqi demanded that Mr. Zhang Shiying sign a false statement and threatened him: "If you refuse to sign you will be killed."

On September 25, 2000, Mr. Zhang Shiying was transferred to the No.2 Ward of the Zhoukou Detention Center. Guards ordered Shi San, an organized crime chief, to beat Mr. Zhang brutally until his left chest contracted. Mr. Zhang could not stand, sit, or lay down because of excruciating pain. He also could not talk or eat. Soon after, he was transferred to the No. 4 Ward. Because he was injured, Mr. Zhang Shiying was unable perform labor. A prisoner kicked his right ribs and lower back and he still feels pain in his back frequently. Because he suffered so much pain he couldn't eat, so the other prisoners stole his food. Once he went into shock for two hours due to hunger. When guard Li Rende questioned him, he asked to be released on bail for medical treatment. Li said, "It would be good if you die." He was imprisoned for 66 days.

In late November 2000, Mr. Zhang was arrested again. Officer Li Fengli, the deputy political commissar of the district police station, Liu Yingdong, Li Yuzheng, Huang Jinqi, and Zhao Yinian, the head of the local 610 Office, tried to brainwash him, but did not succeed. Mr. Zhang let it be known in no uncertain terms that he would not renounce Falun Gong. Then he was sentenced to three years of forced labor. The forced labor camp refused to accept him due to his injuries. However, the police detained Mr. Zhang Shiying for three years and fifteen days. After his release his wife refused to let him in his home because she had been brainwashed and he had to live with his mother.

On December 12, 2003, Wang Tianyi, from Chuanhui District Economic and Trade Committee (the head office of the Zhoukou Valve factory) demanded that he renounce the practice. Director Li Peimin was behind this latest harassment. Mr. Zhang Shiying did not cooperate. On December 15, Wang and others took him to a psychiatric clinic, where he was bound on a bed and beaten until his wrists were fractured and his feet bleeding. Every day a physician injected him with a large dose of a dangerous drug. His mother asked officers for his release, but was refused. At the same time, practitioners from Zhoukou City sent a letter to Wang Tianyi and finally Mr. Zhang Shiying was released. After returning home, his head felt painful day and night. His hearing, vision, and memory were almost gone. He could not look after himself for months.

In November 2005, officer Li Yuzheng arrested Mr. Zhang Siying and detained him in a detention center. He went on a hunger strike to protest because he was innocent. Guards Song Wanxiang and Yu Fashun ordered inmates to force-feed Mr. Zhang Siying. They put him in handcuffs and shackles and injured his trachea during the brutal force-feeding. Mr. Zhang Siying shouted loudly, "Falun Dafa is good!" "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good," and firmly refused to wear the prison uniform and recite the detention center rules. On December 26, 2005, guards Wang Yong, and Xu, forced Mr. Zhang Siying to give his fingerprints. He refused to cooperate. The guards twisted and injured his arms. At approximately 7:00 a.m. on December 27, officers Li Yuzheng, HanYong, He Chenggong and Wang Junfu handcuffed Mr. Zhang Shiying and took him to the Leihe Prison. They tried to have the labor camp accept him. Mr. Zhang Shiying clarified the facts about Falun Gong to the prison authorities who sympathized with him and refused to take him in. Officer Han Yong handcuffed Zhang Shiying and drove him to the Xuchang Forced Labor Camp. Police officers tried to frame him as a "drug pusher". He clarified the facts about Falun Gong to the forced labor camp authorities and was released that afternoon.