(Clearwisdom.net) (Correspondant in Liaoning) Right before the Beijing Olympics, several Dafa practitioners from Beijing, including Lang Dongyue, were transferred to a forced labor camp in Masanjia, Liaoning by the police in Beijing. On their way to the forced labor camp, the police put masks on each of them, so that their eyes were the only part visible, and they could not shout out loud. When they arrived, Dafa practitioners shouted "Falun Daf is good! Zhen, Shan, Ren is good! Our Master is good! Stop persecuting Dafa disciples!" The police punched and kicked them, and tried to drag them upstairs. One policeman used torture instruments to tie Lang Dongyue to the upper tier of a bunk bed, while Ms. Lang's feet could not touch the ground. The police also used torture devices to keep Ms. Lang's mouth open for a long time.

Lang Dongyue silently asked Master Li for help, and suddenly the torture devices collapsed on their own; her hands were also free from the handcuffs, and she could stand on the floor. After a while, the police walked in to find all the torture devices gone from Ms. Lang's body, and they asked other people if they knew who had come in and helped her. Ms. Lang said, "This is the power of Dafa." The police ordered Ms. Lang to stop talking but she didn't cooperate with them and kept sending righteous thoughts, and explaining the truth about Falun Gong to them. However, a male policeman said fiercely, "Use more severe torture, and let her suffer more." Then they dragged Lang Dongyue to the fourth floor.

On the fourth floor severe tortures are used exclusively on Dafa practitioners. Practitioners Zhang Lianying, Zhang Yinying, Sheng Lianying, Zhang Shuxian, Su Wei and Li Li are all being held there. Su Wei and Li Li could not move at all, and their wrists were bleeding because of the torture. All of Zhang Yinying's teeth were knocked out during electric baton shock torture. There are two cuts on Sheng Lianying's mouth that happened when policeman Liu Yong violently force fed her with a spoon. The police were afraid others might see it, and forced her to wear a mask to hide her mouth. Besides that, police also used electric batons to shock her face, stomach, thighs and vagina, and then handcuffed her to a iron door. She suffered numerous cruel tortures. Even though the prison term had expired, they continued to detain and torture her for an additional six months.

Dafa practitioner Zhao Shuqin was dragged to the fourth floor and left in a room. She had blood on her face caused by being knocked against the corner of table. The clothes on her back were torn and bloodied. Polices also used electric baton to shock her head, and tied her and Zhang Lianying on the death bed and "stretching bed," and forced their mouths open with torture devices. Zhao Shuqing has suffered a mental collapse because of the torture, and her life is now in danger.

The most severe case is Dafa practitioner Wu Yeju from Dalian. The police took her directly to the torture room on the fourth floor. Female police officers Wang Shuzhen and Zhang Yu knocked her teeth out using an electric baton. Her face and eyes are disfigured due to the beating. They injured her body all over with the stretching bed torture. Also, eight officers used a toothbrush to scrape her vagina, causing severe pain and injury. Then they tied her to the death bed to force-feed her. When her term was up, they kept her for more than twenty days, then the 610 Office took her to a brainwashing center. She wouldn't renounce Falun Dafa, so the police beat her until her legs were broken. Then they sent her to the forced labor camp in Dalian to continue the persecution.

Dafa practitioner Lang Dongyue from Beijing was sent to forced labor camps four times.

The first time was a one-year term from 2000 until 2001. Her arm was broken from being beaten by officers in Beijing. The second time was one year and a half, from the beginning of 2002 to July 2003. The blood vessels in her legs burst from the torture of being forced to stand still for long hours in a Beijing forced labor camp. The third time was two and a half years, from January 2004 until July 2006. She suffered the death bed, brutal force-feeding and other tortures in Beijing. The last one was two and a half years also, from February 2007 until July 2009. She was transferred form Beijing to Masanjia forced labor camp after a year and a half because of the Olympics. She went home on July 31, 2009. Her hands are still numb from torture, and she is unable to work at all due to her poor physical condition as a result of the abuse she suffered at the labor camp.

Lang Dongyue was detained in a forced labor camp in Beijing. She refused to sign the three statements, so policeman Fu Wenqi had drug addicts Ma Qiang and Xue Mei take off all her clothes, and make her lie down on the ice outside in February and March. Lang Dongyue shouted, "Falun Dafa is good! Zhen, Shan, Ren is good!" Thus the policemen used a cleaning rag to gag her mouth. Lang went on a hunger strike to protest the abuse. The policemen then used a cleaning rag to cover her eyes and nose, and used toothbrush to pry her mouth open to force-feed her. They wouldn't stop pouring in the "food" until her stomach bloated up and she could not move. The policemen then made other prisoners put very small shoes on Ms. Lang's feet and drag her around while beating her, which made her throw up.

When Lang Dongyue was sent to the fourth team, police Zhang Dongmei ordered Dafa practitioners to say slanderous things about Falun Dafa and Master Li. If they didn't cooperate, she would punch them and kick them, and not allow them to eat, drink, sleep, use the bathroom, or put on clothes in the winter while leaving the door open. To stop Ms. Lang from shouting "Falun Dafa is good. Zhen, Shan, Ren is good," policeman Zhang Dongmei, drug addicts Ma Qiang and Xue Mei gagged her mouth with used sanitary napkins, and she began to spit out the dirty blood. They pulled her head to make it tilt back, so that the dirty blood would go down her throat. Also, they took off her clothes and poured cold water on her and had four people restrain her while they inserted objects into her vagina. Dafa practitioners who were also being tortured at Masanjia around the same time are Wang Jinfeng, Cui Guohua, Zhao Shuyun, Chang Xueling, Wang Guiping, and others.