Name: Wang Hongxia(王红霞)
Gender: Female
Age: 47
Address: Family House of Shandong Prison in Weifang City
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Death: September 15, 2009
Date of Most Recent Arrest: July 9, 2008
Most recent place of detention: Shandong Province First Women's Forced Labor Camp (山东省第一女子劳教所)
City: Jinan
Province: Shandong
Persecution Suffered: Sleep Deprivation, Beatings, Torture, Forced Labor, Brainwashing

( (By a correspondent from Shandong Province) On July 9, 2008, before the Olympics in Beijing, 30-40 police officers from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) broke the windows to Ms. Wang Hongxia's home, entered and arrested her and her husband, Mr. Jiang Zhenbo. On August 8, 2008, Ms. Wang was taken to the Shandong Province Second Women's Forced Labor Camp located in the Wangcun area of Zibo City. Within six months, the torture she endured in the camp caused Ms. Wang to develop tumors of various sizes in her armpit and on her breasts.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4

Ms. Wang's body, after she was persecuted (graphic photos, enter with caution)

Ms. Wang's husband, Mr. Jiang, was a high-ranking prison marshal in Weifang City Prison, and was fired at the end of 2000 for his persistence in cultivating Falun Dafa and adhering to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. He is still being detained in the Shandong Province Second Men's Forced Labor Camp located in Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province.

Ms. Wang was assigned to the Fourth Ward in the Second Women's Forced Labor Camp. The guards in charge were Wu Xiuli and Li Qing. Wu was on duty the day that Ms. Wang arrived, and she tried to "transform" her immediately. Every time Wu tried to "transform" her, Ms. Wang either remained silent, or gave an answer that was not satisfactory to her. She would hit Ms. Wang's left breast, which caused her great pain. She had gone through special police training for fighting, and knew how to hit a woman.

One of the torture methods Ms. Wang endured was sleep deprivation. At first she was forced to sit up until after 11:00 p.m., and then it became after 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. She was then forced to get up at 4:00 a.m., which caused her to confuse day and night. Other methods included forcing her to stand for over twenty hours a day, even when eating meals, not letting her use the toilet or take showers, beatings and scolding.

On September 24, 2008, Ms. Wang was taken to the Shandong Province First Women's Forced Labor Camp in Jinan City. She was assigned to Ward VI to be brainwashed for a month. They tortured, threatened, and isolated her. They made her work like a slave. In December 2008, as a result of the brutal mistreatment in both of the labor camps, she began feeling a slight pain under her left armpit. On December 22, 2008, when examined with ultrasound in Jinan City Police Hospital, it was discovered that she had many tumors of different sizes under her left armpit and on her breast. The doctor wanted her to have an operation immediately, but the First Women's Forced Labor Camp would not pay the medical expenses. On January 9, 2009, they released Ms. Wang for medical treatment.

On January 15, 2009, her family took her to the Weifang City People's Hospital to have another examination, and it was found that along with the left side of her body, the tumors had also appeared on her right side. Ms. Wang Hongxia suffered for eight more months and died on September 15, 2009.

Earlier report: Wang Hongxia Tortured by the Second Forced Labor Camp in Shandong Province,

Written on September 17, 2009