Partial List of Practitioners Detained at the Chongqing City Women's Forced Labor Camp
(Clearwisdom.net) The Chongqing City Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp is located at 28 Ganyu Street in the Shimahe Area, the Jiangbei District, Chongqing City, Sichuan Province. The "illegally detained" practitioners are kept in the fourth team, where they are monitored 24 hours daily by inmates that are drug addicts. The practitioners are forced to stand and squat in the military style and are arbitrarily cursed and beaten by the inmates. Below is a partial list of female practitioners detained at the forced labor camp as of of July 8, 2009.
According to sources inside the camp, there are over 100 practitioners detained at this location, although there may be more practitioners there whose information has not been published on the Internet.
1. Ms. Tang Shizhen
2. Ms. Huang Wanjiang: On July 25, 2008, fourteen practitioners from Liangpingwenhua Town in Chongqing City were visiting a fellow practitioner's home and watching Falun Gong videos when they were arrested by local policemen. Ms. Huang was sentenced to a year and six months of forced labor.
3. Ms. Wang Xiaohua was distributing Falun Gong DVD's on August 15, 2008, when a resident reported her to the local authorities. She was then arrested.
4. Ms. Wu Jiashu is an employee of the Chuandong Ship Factory in Fuling of Chongqing City. On September 17, 2008, she was explaining the facts about the persecution of Falun Gong to people when the Fuling Police and 610 Office personnel arrested her and ransacked her home.
5. Ms. Guo Guangrong is a 56 year-old employee of the Sansan Factory in Chongqing City. On the morning of July 30, 2008, the Nanping Garden Street Police Station deployed two police vehicles to the Mingjia Garden and arrested Ms. Guo and several other practitioners.
6. Ms. Zhang Libi: On January 28, 2008, officers from the Tongzhiju Police Station in the Nan'an District, Chongqing City arrested Ms. Zhang and ransacked her home, confiscating her Falun Gong books, videotapes, and MP3 players.
7. Ms. Zhang Yuanqing: At noon on May 26, 2009, Ms. Zhang and other practitioners went to fellow practitioner Yuan Rong's house to share their cultivation experiences. She was arrested and taken to the Yupei Street Police Station by policemen deployed at her location. She was held at the police station for 15 days before being sent to a labor camp.
8. Ms. He Zuming is a resident of Lanhua Village in Shiqiaopu, Chongqing City. At 3 p.m. on May 26, 2008, approximately eight officers from the Erlang Police Station in Lanhua Village arrested Ms. He, ransacked her home, and confiscated her Falun Gong books and materials. She was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
9. Ms. Wang Minghui, 68, lives at 158 Wangpai Street in the Wangzhou District, Chongqing City. Her residence is within an administration area of the Yuanjiatun Neighborhood Committee under the Pailou Administration Office. At 9 a.m. on February 28, 2008, Ms. Wang and her daughter were passing by the Sanxia Central Hospital, when plainclothes policewomen from the Wangjia Street Police Station arrested them. As a result of being tortured in the camp, her blood pressure has been recorded at dangerous levels, yet camp authorities require her to do manual labor for 14 hours daily.
10. Ms. Sun Fengzhen: On July 15, 2008, Ms. Sun was arrested at the Guanyin Bridge in Jiangbei District.
11. Ms. Zeng Lan: On May 24, 2008, Ms. Zeng was arrested and subsequently tortured in the Yubei District Detention Center.
12. Ms. Zhang Dexue is a resident of the Fuling Area of Chongqing City. In mid-August 2008, Ms. Zhang was arrested by local policemen and officials from the 610 Office. Subsequently, her home was ransacked.
13. Ms. He Yangzhen, in her 60s, is a resident of the Nan'an District, Chongqing City, and an employee of the Chongqing City Electricity Construction Company in the Nanpingsi District. On January 7, 2008, she was explaining the facts behind the persecution of Falun Gong to other residents. She was arrested and taken to the brainwashing sessions held at the Tourist Village in the Wangxiangtai area.
14. Ms. Huang Shuhua is a resident of the Changshou District in Chongqing City. On August 12, 2007, she went out to post adhesive flyers about Falun Gong and was arrested. On August 13, 2007, her home was ransacked.
15. Ms. Hu Liangjie is a resident of Liangshan Town, Liangping County, Chongqing City. On May 23, 2008, police chief Zhou Hui from the Yingbin Street Police Station in Liangshan Town, Liangping County, and a group of officers arrested Ms. Hu and other practitioners and ransacked their homes. Ms. Hu was sentenced to one and a half years of forced labor.
16. Ms. Wang Subi is a retired teacher of the No. 18 Middle School. On April 16, 2008, Ms. Wang was transferred from the brainwashing center at the Longtousi Railroad Station to the Jiangbei Detention Center. On April 28, 2008, Jiangbei District Police Station officials notified her that she was sentenced to three years of forced labor.
17. Ms. Jiang Dejun is a resident of the Hechuan District in Chongqing City. At 9 a.m. on July 30, 2008, policemen from the Hechuan District National Security Team along with officers from the Nanjin Street Police Station arrested Ms. Jiang in front of the Hechuan District Government Administration Building. On July 31, 2008, along with seven other practitioners, she was transferred to the Hechuan Detention Center.
18. Ms. Lu Yalan is a resident of the Shapingba District in Chongqing City.
19. Ms. Yang Youbi is a resident of the Mingjiang Community in the Nanpingsi Neighborhood, the Nan'an District of Chongqing City. On March 13, 2008, she was arrested as she was returning home from grocery shopping by Yang Yuhua. She was detained for 15 days, then taken to the labor camp to serve a two-year term.
20. Ms. Tang Mingbi is a resident of the Hechuan District, Chongqing City. At 9 a.m. on July 30, 2008, policemen from the Hechuan District National Security Team along with officers from the Nanjin Street Police Station arrested Ms. Tang in front of the Hechuan District Government Administration Building. On July 31, 2008, she was transferred to the Hechuan Detention Center.
21. Ms. Liu Chaoshu is a resident of Baishiyijinfeng Town, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing City. On September 21, 2007, she was distributing Falun Gong materials in Baishiyijinfeng Town when she was arrested by local policemen Liu Bo and Luo Wei. According to information from sources inside the labor camp, she has been so severely tortured that she is unrecognizable; even her family members could not recognize her. During family visits, whenever she talked about being beaten and tortured in the camp, the guards would take away her visitor's headset. Her family is not allowed to send in daily necessities for her, except for money.
22. Ms. Gou Changfen is a resident of Chongqing City.
23. Ms. Shen Guangxiu is a resident of the Yongchuan District, Chongqing City. On August 19, 2008, she was arrested by local policemen while walking down the street.
24. Ms. Ming Dexiu is a 58 year-old resident of Chongqing City. On August 24, 2008, she was arrested at home by the Tongliang Police Department. Her home was ransacked, and her Falun Gong books were confiscated. On the same day, she was taken to the Chongqing City Women's Forced Labor Camp to serve a one-year-and-three-month term.
25. Ms. Zhang Zhifen is a resident of the Hechuan District, Chongqing City. On January 11, 2009, she was arrested on Binjiang Street, and her home was ransacked. She is serving a one-year-and-three-month term.
26. Ms. Zhang Tingzhen, in her 60's, is a resident of Gaosuntang, Chongqing City. During the 2008 Olympic Games, she was arrested by officers from the Gaosuntang Police Station in the Wanzhou District, Chongqing City, and sentenced to one year of forced labor.
27. Ms. Liu Changyu is an employee of the Wangjiang Factory in Chongqing City. On the afternoon of April 15, 2008, Ms. Liu gave her friend a DVD that introduced Falun Gong. As a result, Huang Wenjian, Director of the Department of Armed Forces, Guojiatuo Street Neighborhood Committee, and Chen Jian arrested her.
28. Sixty-year-old practitioner Ms. Xiao Lizhu is retired from the Chongqing City Tax Bureau. Personnel from the Songshuqiao Police Station in the Yubei District arrested Ms. Xiao on August 14, 2008m when she was on her way home. She was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
29. Ms. Ye Jinhua is from the Changshou District, Chongqing City. Around noon on August 14, 2007, a video camera showed that she was distributing Falun Gong truth-clarification materials in the New Century Market in the Changshou District. That afternoon, the police went to her home, searched it, and arrested her.
30. Ms. Deng Xiaolan, 49, is from the Nan'an District, Chongqing City. She was arrested by the Longxi Town Police Station, some place close to Longjing Park in the Yubei District, Chongqing City, on the afternoon of June 21, 2007. That same evening, she was taken to and held at the Yiwuanshui Detention Center in Yubei District. Later she was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
31. Chongqing City practitioner Ms. Peng Shibi was arrested by officers from the Hualongqiao Police Station in Chongqing City on September 17, 2008. That same day, the police took her to her rental home in Tianchi Village, Geleshan area and ransacked it.
32. Ms. Qin Wei was asked to go to the Shapingba District Tax Bureau, where she is employed, on June 11, 2009, which she did. Officers from the Ciqikou Police Station in the Shapingba District, Chongqi City, then arrested her at around 4:00 p.m. and took her to the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp at 5:00 p.m. To this day, her family hasn't received any official notification that she was sent to a forced labor camp. There is no one to take care of Ms. Qin's 70-year-old father or her young daughter. When a relative arrived at the camp to visit Ms. Qin, Hu Xiaoyan (previously the head of No.4 division), the guard on duty, didn't allow the family member to see her, saying that Ms. Qin refused to be "transformed."
33. Personnel from the Chongqing City National Security Division and from the Nan'an District Police Station arrested Ms. Yu Rongshan from the Nan'an District in Chongqing City on the morning of October 12, 2007. The arrest took place at the Nanya Furniture Mall in the Shiqiaopu area, Chongqing City. Ms. Yu was then taken to the Nan'an District Detention Center, where she was held for 24 days and then transferred to the Lushan Village Brainwashing Center in the Yubei District. Seven days later, she was taken back to the Nan'an District Detention Center, where she was detained for four days, followed by incarceration at the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp. Ms. Yu was sentenced to two years of forced labor. The police ransacked her home and confiscated a computer, a printer, some Dafa books, Falun Dafa truth-clarification-materials, and a picture of Master Li.
34. Ms. Liu Yixia, 50, was sentenced to forced labor from 2001 to 2003. She is now being held in the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp.
35. Thirty-four year-old Ms. Tan Fenghao is an English teacher. Ms. Tan was persecuted in the Yongchuan Jail before the guards transfered her from the Liziba Detention Center to the Shabao Women's Labor Camp.
36. On February 19, 2009, elderly Ms. Tan Chaoying from the Xinsheng District in Liangping County, Chongqing City, was arrested and her home was searched. The police told her family that Ms. Tan would be detained for 15 days. However, when her family member went to take her home fifteen days later, the police had transferred her to another facility. At present, she is imprisoned in the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp.
37. Ms. Shen Xiaoping, 36, is from Tongliang County, Chongqing City. On January 29, 2009, Ms. Shen was reported to police while she was explaining the facts about Falun Gong in Bishan County. That night, she was arrested by officers from Bishan County Police Station and personnel from the county 610 Office. Later she was taken to the Bishan County Detention Center. She is now in the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp.
38. Ms. Cao Xiuhua, 50, is retired from the No. 18 Metallurgy Company in the Shapingba District, Chongqing City. The police ransacked her home on August 24, 2008, after which she was detained at the Baihelin Detention Center in Chongqing City for about 10 days. Later she was sentenced to one year of forced labor.
39.Ms. Si Zhimin, in her 50s, is employed by the Chongqing City Stomatological Hospital. On May 16, 2008, while Ms. Si clarified the truth about Falun Gong at the Haoyouduo Supermarket, she was taken to the local police station by the supermarket security guards. She was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
40. Ms. Liu Zubi, 50, is from Chongqing City. On November 3, 2008, she was arrested when she was clarifying the facts to people in the Shapingba District.
41. Forty-five-year-old Ms. Zhang Fan is retired from the Changjiang Electrical (Group) Co. Ltd in the Nan'an District, Chongqing City. On January 13, 2008, before the Two Conferences of the Chongqing City CCP (the People's Congress and the Political Consultation Conference), Chen Qi, the head of the Nan'an District 610 Office in Chongqing City, led police officers to search Ms. Zhang's home and to illegally arrest her. That evening, Ms. Zhang was detained in the Wangxiangtai Brainwashing Center in Gezigou, the Yubei District, Chongqing City.
42. Fifty-year-old Ms. He Chuande from Chongqing City is retired from the Chongqing City Specialized Steel Factory. At noon on August 18, 2008, her home was searched by the police. She was sentenced to one year of forced labor.
43. Ms. Shen Fengmei, 46, is retired from the Chongqing City Specialized Steel Factory. She lived at her father's house in the Sha District in the Yanggongqiao area. She was arrested at her father's home and taken to Bailing Detention Center in late September 2008.
44. On the morning of November 25, 2008, when Ms. Zhou Liangchun from Jingkou County, Shapingba District, Chongqing City, was explaining the facts about Falun Dafa in the Xiemu area, she was reported by a security officer and arrested by the police. That afternoon, four police officers went to Ms. Zhou's home and searched it but found nothing. She was detained in the Baiheling Detention Center. On December 4, police entered her house again and took her computer, CDs, and other family belongings.
45. When 60-year-old Ms. Fu Rufen from Tongnan County, Chongqing City, went to mail some items at Datong Street Post Office in Tongna County at 9:00 a.m. on December 8, 2008, she was arrested. The authorities, without informing her family, sentenced her to two years of forced labor. She was taken to the Shabao Women's Forced Labor Camp on December 24, 2008.
46. Ms. Zhao Xiaoqun
47. Ms. Zhang Min from the Shapingba District, Chongqing City, was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
48. Ms. Huang Jianjun from the Shapingba District, Chongqing City, was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
49. Ms. Ceng Shuizhi, 40, is from Neijiang Town, Rongchang County, Chongqing City. She was arrested by personnel from the Rongchang County 610 Office and sentenced to two years of forced labor and taken to the Chongqing City Women's Forced Labor Camp on May 5, 2009.
50. Ms. Yuan Yinhua lived in the Mingjiayuan in the No. 4 Community, Nanping Area, Nan'an District, Chongqing City. On March 18, 2009, she was ordered to go to the police station to fill out a form. When Ms. Yuan and her family member arrived there, the police arrested her. She was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
51. Ms. Su Mingli, retired from the Songzao Coal-fired and Electricity Company in Qijiang County, was sentenced to two years of forced labor.
52. Ms. Huang Bingrong is a retired employee of the Qunhui Printing Factory in Chongqing City.
53. Ms. Tian Rongxiu from the Dadukou District, Chongqing City, is an English teacher from Chongqing City No. 30 Middle School. On December 23, 2008, when Ms. Tian saw a person cursing Falun Dafa after reading an informational flyer, she persuaded the person to stop saying bad things about the practice. Someone reported her to the police. She was arrested by the Jielong County Police Station and detained in the Ban'an District Detention Center. Ms. Tian was sentenced to one year of forced labor.
54. Ms. Ling Dan from the Yuzhong District, Chongqing City, is a doctor from the No.1 People's Hospital in the Yuzhong District. On April 23, 2009, she was reported to the police when she was distributing Shen Yun Performing Arts' DVDs in the Tiangongdian area. Officers from the Tiangongdian Police Station arrested and detained her at the Jiulongpo Detention Center. She was abused by policeman Chen from the Jiulongpo Police Station and people from the 610 Office.
55. On July 25, 2008, when Ms. Zhu Zhanmei from Wenhua County, Liangping area, Chongqing City, and 14 other practitioners were watching a video about Falun Dafa at a practitioner's home, the police arrested them. Ms. Zhu was sentenced to 18 months of forced labor.
56. Ms. Tan Guangying is from Kai County, Chongqing City. On the afternoon of August 28, 2008, officers from the Kai County Police Station and the Chenjia Police Station went to many practitioners' homes in Changsha County to harass them, citing "security" as the reason. When the police saw Falun Dafa books in Ms. Tan's home in Longxiang Village, Changsha Town, they wanted to arrest her. She said to them, "I haven't violated any law, how can you arrest me?" The police officer then dragged Ms. Tan into his vehicle.
57. Ms. Zhiying Huang is from Chongqing City.
58. Ms. Xiaolan Zhneng from Chongqing City, in her 50s, was arrested and persecuted in Yiwanshui Detention Center in the Yubei Region. She is now being held in the Shabao Women's Labor Camp, Chongqing City.
59. Ms. Zaiying Duan, 54 years old, lives in the Banan region, Zhongqing City. She started Dafa cultivation in 1999 and soon noticed all her health problems were gone in a short period of time. In January, 2001, she was illegally sentenced to three years in prison for clarifying the truth. When she was released in the spring of 2004, police officers still went to her home to harass her and they confiscated her family's possessions many times. Eventually, she was forced to leave home and become homeless.
60. Ms. Zezhen Wu, approximately 30 years old, is from Jijiang County, Chongqing City. Around 10 o'clock on August 25, 2008, people from the residential committee deceived her and persuaded her to open her front door. Police officers then pushed their way in and entered her home. They arrested her and took her to Sanjing Detention Center. The next day, she was transferred to Jijiang County.
61. Ms. Jiayu Zhao, from Chongqing City, was beaten and arrested by Linlong Deng, the head of the Security Team from the Public Security Department, No.5 Company of No.11 Railroad Bureau. She was taken to Baihelin Detention Center in Shapingba, and later transferred to Shabao Women's Labor Camp.
62. Ms. Xiangzhen Qu, 54 years old, from Zhoujiaba, Wanzhou Region, Zhongqing City, was arrested by officers from the Xiongjia local police station, the Wanzhou region, at 8:00 p.m. on June 13, 2008, and was later taken to Zhoujiaba Detention Center.
63. Ms. Xuefang Wang from Qiulongpo, Zhongqing City, was arrested by police officers from the Gaoxin region on May 22, 2008, while she was clarifying the truth to local residents. Her family's possessions were confiscated and one of her Dafa books was taken.
64. Ms. Benju Tang was arrested while she was watching a truth clarification video with 14 other practitioners in the home of a practitioner in Pinghua County, Liangping region, Zhongqing City. Ms. Benju was sentenced to one and a half years of forced labor.
65. Ms. Keyu Tang, who worked at the Zhongqing Pulin Chuandong Ship Manufacturer, was reported to the authorities by a Chinese Communist Party secretary of a work team when Ms. Keyu was clarifying the truth at her work place. Officers from the 610 Office and police officers from the security department of the Ship Manufacturer forced their way into her home and arrested her. They also confiscated her computer, printer, and truth clarification materials.
66. Ms. Chunhua Yue, in her fifties, was once the chairperson of the Union of Zhongqing Equipment Manufacturer, a labor director, and the director for birth control. She was reported to the authorities when she was clarifying the truth in Xuxing, Rongchang County, Zhongqing City, on April 12, 2009. She was arrested by the police, who included Tianming Lei, from the No.1 Department of Rongchang Security Bureau, while she was on a bus returning home. She was taken to the detention center in Rongzhong County, and was then transferred to Shabao Women's Labor Camp on May 5, 2009.
67. Ms. Daqing Zhong, 55, retired from Zhongqing Railroad Bureau, was arrested and taken to Qiulongpo Huayan Detention Center on September 28, 2007.
68. Ms. Deqiong Yang from Culture County, Liangping Region, Zhongqing City, was arrested at her home by the local police on May 18, 2009. Police officers then tried to force her to write a statement to say that she would give up cultivation. When she refused, she was taken to Liangping Detention Center and then transferred to Shabao Women's Labor Camp two weeks later.
69. Ms. Kaibi Luo from Dingjiazhen, Bishan County, Zhongqing City, was reported to the authorities by a student when she was clarified the truth to several students on May 28, 2009. She was arrested by police officers from Dingjiazhen.
70. Ms. Xiangxi Liu from the Dadukou region, Zhongqing City, was arrested by police officers from Qiugongmiao, Dadukou region. She spent less than 15 days in a detention centers before being transferred to Zhongqing Women's Forced Labor Camp, where she was illegally sentenced to one year.
71. Ms. Hong Xiao from Neijiang City was arrested by officers from the 610 Office in Rongzhang County on May 5, 2009. She was sentenced to two years in Zhongqing Women's Forced Labor Camp.
72. Ms. Tianlin Liu, 55, from the Jiangbei region, Zhongqing City, is retired from Zhongqing Weaving Factory. On June 4, 2009, she was arrested by police officers from Dongquanzhen in the Banan region and sent to the detention center in the Banan region.
73. Ms. Guanghui Qiao, a teacher from the Zidi School for Petroleum Base in Yubei Region, Zhongqing City, was arrested by the police and personnel from the 610 Office in the Yubei region. She was initially taken to Yubei Detention Center, but is now in Shabao Women's Labor Camp.
74. On May 11, 2009, Ms. Yonggui Huang from Wanzhou, Zhongqing City, was deceived by police officers from Beishan. She was arrested by officers from the Public Security Bureau, National Security Bureau, and local police station. She was detained in the "Drug Addiction Treatment Center" for half a month and then taken to Shabao Women's Labor Camp. She was sentenced to one year and three months.
75 / 76. Ms. Qin Wang and Ms. Lirong Peng from the Changshou region, Zhongqing City, were reported to the authorities when they clarified the truth in Linfengzhen, Changshou region, on April 16th, 2009. They were arrested by officers from the local police station in Linfengzhen. They were both sentenced to forced labor.
77. Ms. Zhongmei Zou from Zhongqing City, was arrested and sentenced to forced labor for one year. At 10:23 p.m. on August 8, 2008, Shibin Liang from the State Security Team in the Jiangbei region, Zhongqing City, and officers from the local police station (including Rengui Bao, Qiang Liu, and people from the local community of the Hongqi region) to Peishen Yao and Ms. Zhongmei's home. They pried open the doors and arrested them both practitioners.
78. Ms. Bin Wen
Shabao Women's Labor Camp, Chongqing City:
No.28, Ganyu Road of Shihema, Jiangbei Region, Zhongqing City, 400021
Forced Labor Camp Warden: Chuanmei Luo
Team No.4 Team Leaders: Yanyan Chen, Can Su
Intermediate Group Leaders: Xiaoyan Hu, Yuanyuan Zhao, Qian Yang
Team No.4 Team Leader Office: 86-23-67549181
Team No.4 Reception Office: 86-23-67549185
Labor Camp Reception: 86-23-67549131