(Clearwisdom.net) In the morning on June 1, 2009, six policemen broke into Mr. Gong Yuping's home without warning while he was taking care of his grandson. They arrested him and several days later sentenced him to one year of forced labor. He is now in Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.

Mr. Gong, 55, is a farmer from Village 4, Jiangshan Town, Laixi City, Qingdao, Shandong Province. This was his third arrest for being a Falun Gong practitioner. Deputy Chief of the Anti-Cult Section at Laixi City's Police Bureau Li Weikui, Deputy Superintendent of the Jianshan Town Police Station Liu Pizhong, and four other officials from Laixi City's The "610 office" ransacked Mr. Gong's home and confiscated his Falun Dafa books and other personal property.

In the afternoon of the same day, Mr. Gong's family went to the Jiangshan Police Station to ask for his release, but officers drove them away. In the meantime, Li Weikui, Sui Guoqin, and other officers interrogated Mr. Gong.

Nine days after Mr. Gong was detained, he was sentenced to one year of forced labor. Shen Tao, Chief of the section created to persecute Falun Gong, appointed Jiang Xuehu, Liu Pizhong, and two other officers from the Jiangshan Town Police Station to secretly take Mr. Gong to the Wangcun No. 2 Men's Labor Camp in Shandong Province. Mr. Gong's family was never notified of his whereabouts.

Mr. Gong's family inquired about his whereabouts everywhere. In the morning on June 10, they went to the Laixi City Detention Center. Two officers let them in and said, "If you pay 268 yuan in living expenses for Gong Yuping, then we will allow you to meet with him." Right after his family paid them the money, they said, "He is not here anymore. He has been sent somewhere else."

Arrested and Sent to Brainwashing Twice

Mr. Gong was arrested and sent to a brainwashing center twice before he was sentenced to forced labor this time. Early on the morning of June 28, 2003, he was arrested for the first time. About seven officers from the Jiangshan Town Police Station broke into his home, tied up his arms, and pulled him into the police car. They took him to the Laixi City 610 Office Brainwashing Center and attempted to force him to renounce Falun Gong.

Mr. Gong Clarifying the Truth about Falun Gong to them and went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. They force-fed him by inserting a tube into his stomach. They tortured him for eleven days, because Mr. Gong refused to give in to them. Finally, the officials released him.

Two month later, on August 28, plainclothes police pulled Mr. Gong into a police car while he was harvesting peanuts in his field. At that point, he was in shorts, barefoot, and had mud all over him. They took him to the Qingdao 610 Office Brainwashing Center. Because he went on a hunger strike in protest, police officers tied him up and force fed him brutally.

On the evening of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Mr. Gong pulled out the feeding tube in protest. Hu Jun, Chief of the Security Section, knocked out one of his front teeth. Mr. Gong shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" Someone named Sun slapped him in the face until he lost consciousness. They poured cold water on him to wake him up.

One evening, Sun Yuliang, Director of the Qingdao City's 610 Office, and Dong, a security guard, put their hands around Mr. Gong's neck and force-fed him with yellow rice wine and liquor. Mr. Gong strongly protested, but to no avail. One day, Mr. Gong was sitting in meditation in the corridor. Seeing this, Liu Defeng, the jail guard who was responsible for watching him, grabbed his hair, rammed his head against the wall, and struck his hands until all of the fingernails fell off. Mr. Gong's hands bled profusely.

In the winter, policemen stripped Mr. Gong to the waist, pushed him onto the cement floor, and force fed him. It was very cold that day and Mr. Gong was trembling from the cold.

Once, Li Deming and a security guard handcuffed Mr. Gong, held his head against a small bench, put his legs on the bed, and then force-fed him with needle tubing. When Mr. Gong refused to open his mouth, they struck him heavily in the face. This time they knocked out another front tooth. They force-fed him like this for over forty days.

Officials from the 610 Office deceived Mr. Gong's sister and daughter into coming to the brainwashing center and told them to try to persuade Mr. Gong to give up Falun Gong. When his family saw him so skinny, with knocked-out teeth and mutilated fingers, they were moved to tears.

Officials from the 610 Office tortured Mr. Gong Yuping for 134 days but still couldn't force him to give up his belief. On January 15, 2004, they released him. At that point, he was emaciated and covered with injuries.

Participants in the brutal mistreatment of Mr. Gong

Liu Zhixi, Director of the Laixi City 610 Office

Liu Zhixi, Secretary of the Discipline Commission, Laixi Police Bureau. (He was appointed as the Director of the Laixi City 610 Office on January 2009.): 86-532-88478836 (Office), 86-532-88483480 (Home), 86-532-82063377 (Cell), 86-13969683377 (Cell), 86-13706309998 (Cell),

Officers from the Laixi City's Police Bureau, Qingdao, Shandong Province:
Shen Tao, Chief of the Anti-Cult Section: 86-13793229166 (Cell), 86-532-82067030 (Cell)
Li Weikui, Deputy Chief of the section created to persecute Falun Gong: 86-13969606750 (Cell), 86-532-88412992 (Home)
Zhao Xisheng, Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee, Laixi City: 86-13706488928 (Cell), 86-532-88405108 (Office), 86-532-88456838 (Home)
Guan Enfu, Director of the Laixi City Police Bureau: 86-13863907877 (Cell), 86-532-66891877 (Office), 86-532-88461678

Domestic Security Division, Laixi City:
Chu Xiaofeng, Deputy Commander: 86-13465893766 (Cell), 86-532-88486390 (Home)
Zhao Kecheng, Deputy Commander: 86-13964209952 (Cell), 86-532-88435034 (Home)

Chinese article originally published on August 9, 2009