(Clearwisdom.net) The authorities at the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp celebrated the camp's fiftieth anniversary on June 29, 2009. They invited many personnel from other units to visit. During the celebration, the guards from this labor camp brutally tortured Falun Gong practitioners.

Female guard Zhou Guoling held a meeting in advance to order practitioners to wear prison uniforms and then go clean vegetables. In doing so, the guards were to avoid letting the practitioner detainees meet up with the visitors.

In order to protest the persecution, for a period of time the Falun Gong practitioners had not worn prison uniforms, and they had refused to participate or cooperate with anything. At 2:00 p.m. on that day the female and male guards, including Hu Hongbo, Sang, Li Xiaodong and Jiang Lianfu, tortured practitioners at the First and Second Teams. In the First Team, the guard beat practitioner Zhu Jinzhong, who is in her fifties, and several guards took her to the back of the building. Zang Lizhen and ten other practitioners were forced to wear prison uniforms and go to the back of the building to clean vegetables.

In the Second Team, none of the practitioners cooperated with the guards in wearing the prison uniforms. As a result, all the guards piled on. Practitioner Wan Xiuying from Tongliao City, 63 years old, was pulled from her bed and taken to the fourth floor by four guards. At that time all the practitioners shouted, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good! Falun Dafa is good! Stop the persecution!" Guard Hu Hongbo stuffed a piece of cloth into practitioner Wan Xiuying's mouth. Guard Liu Qihua knocked out practitioner Wang Guiyan's tooth, and loosened another.

Practitioners Wang Guiyan, Bao Siqin, Gao Wa, Jiang Yuhui, Li Shulian, Kong Xianling, Zhao Min, Xu Xiufen, Wei Shuqin, Xu Dongping and Shen Shuping were pulled to the back of the building one by one. The guards attempted to force each practitioner to sit on a bench and clean vegetables, but practitioners did not cooperate with the guards. When the visitors left, the guards allowed practitioners to go back to their cells on the second floor.

More persecution took place on the morning of June 29, 2009. The guards tried to force the practitioners to wear the prison uniforms. Practitioners refused to obey their orders, so the guards forcefully stripped the practitioners and even removed their underpants and brassieres, forcing them to wear only the prisoner uniform. They took away practitioners' clothes and locked them up. Practitioner Wang Guiyan took off the prison uniform several times, and was subsequently handcuffed so she was unable to move.

Several guards pulled practitioner Li Shulian from bed and took her to the First Team where she was beaten to force her to wear the prison uniform. Li Shulian's eye socket was beaten black and blue and her arms were bitten by guard Liu Qihua. The back of her head hit the floor, and as a result she was knocked unconscious. Her face became blue, her lips turned purple, and she started twitching. Guards found doctor Zhao to check Li Shulian. They put Li Shulian to bed.

Practitioners Xu Dongping, Xu Xiuqin, Jiang Yuhui and Kong Xianling were stripped of their clothes. The guards then dragged them one by one to the east of the building and put them under the wall. Practitioners shouted, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good! Falun Dafa is good! Stop the persecution!" Practitioners only wore the prison uniforms with short sleeves. It was blowing and raining so that practitioners were very cold. They asked guards to give them more clothes and the guards threw several prisoner uniforms on the ground and said, "We only have these. If you want something to wear, wear these." The practitioners did not wear them.

In this way, the practitioners were forced to wear the prison uniforms and were frozen and beaten. Zhai Qiuhua, head of the Second Team, used a wide truncheon to beat Kong Xianling, Xu Dongping and Jiang Yuhui. Kong Xianling was beaten black and blue. While beating, Zhai said, "I am so happy! I am helping you to lose weight and eliminate your karma!"

While off duty, the guards took these practitioners back and deprived them of sleep. They handcuffed them and hung them from the upper bunks, with bricks under their feet. Guard Hu Hongbo sat on the bed and shook the bed so that practitioners experienced a lot of pain.

The guards at the Tumuji Forced Labor Camp used all kinds of means to torture practitioners. Guard Zhou Guoling shouted, "I told you that we have a quota for torturing Falun Gong practitioners to death."