(Clearwisdom.net) Three months ago, officers from the Lanqi Town Police Station in Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province broke into Ms. Tian Fengwei's home and sent her to a brainwashing center. After fifteen days of detention, she developed several health problems and was released. Two months later, before she had fully recovered, the police came to arrest her again. Due to a struggle during the arrest, she had an aneurysm and is now in a coma.

Ms. Tian Fengwei, in her fifties, is a resident of Lanqi Town, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. On April 29, 2009, officers from the Fengcheng City Police Department and the Lanqi Town Police Station jointly forced their way into her home and arrested her. They took her to the Beishan Detention Center in Fengcheng City, and later transferred her to a brainwashing center in Fushun City, Liaoning Province. While at the detention center and the brainwashing center, she was severely tortured, causing her systolic blood pressure to reach over 200. Her heart problems worsened, and fifteen days later the officials had to send her home.

Although Ms. Tian's health did not improve significantly, at around 4:00 a.m. on July 30, 2009, at least five officers from the Lanqi Town Police Station, including Ni Qiande and Deng Bo, forced their way into her home again. They did not show their IDs or any warrant, but were planning to force her to go with them. Ms. Tian's husband repeatedly told them about her precarious health and tried to stop them. They refused to listen and shoved her into the police car.

On the way, Ms. Tian felt very ill and begged them to stop the car, but they refused. She soon reached a crisis and they had to stop the car. She was having convulsions, vomiting, and wasn't able to speak. When they pulled her out of the car, she collapsed onto the ground. They pulled her into the car and continued driving until they met with officers from the Fengcheng City Police Department. Together, they decided to take her back home.

After Ms. Tian arrived at her home, she kept vomiting, her body continued twitching, and she felt dizzy and had difficulty speaking. Her children all live in other cities. Her husband had to borrow money and get help to take her to the Longwangmiao Town Hospital. After a quick check-up, the doctor called an ambulance for an emergency transfer to the Donggang City Center Hospital. By this time, Ms. Tian had lost consciousness. The doctor determined that her high blood pressure had caused a ruptured aneurysm. She is still in a coma.