(Clearwisdom.net) One morning in July 2007 I was arrested by police officers from the local National Security team and taken to a site used to persecute Dafa practitioners. There, I was savagely tortured and interrogated. I was later taken to a detention center for a month, and was subsequently imprisoned in Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp, Changchun City, Jilin Province.

The interrogation site was in a quiet suburb of Changchun. I was tortured for three days. The police handcuffed me to a metal chair and then beat my head. They handcuffed my hands behind my back with one hand over my shoulder (see torture illustration figure 3 at http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2005/4/27/60082.html) and put six beer bottles between my back and hands. My arms quickly became numb due to lack of circulation. The police opened the handcuffs for a few minutes and then closed them again.

They also used an electric baton to hit my head and shock my knees. One officer, who weighed at least 220 pounds, stepped on my foot that was cuffed to the chair, then pushed me to the ground, stepped on my back, and pulled up my hands that were cuffed behind my back.

They put pens with hard edges between my fingers and then squeezed my hands.

They also threatened to put me in a water dungeon, where they claimed they had beaten a practitioner to death. When I clarified the truth to them, they laughed at me, "We have heard this many times. There are many practitioners who are more capable than you."

They tortured me from morning until noon. Team lead Wang was tired and sat on a chair and said, "It seems that you didn't feel any pain. How do you feel?" I replied, "You are very evil." He replied, "That's right..."

In the afternoon, the police went to my home and ransacked the place. They took my Dafa books and equipment for producing truth-clarification materials.

When they returned they started another round of interrogation. I said that I needed to use the bathroom. A male officer said, "There aren't any female guards here so I need to watch you, otherwise you can't use the bathroom." During those three days, they worked nonstop to brainwash, torture, interrogate, and threaten me. At night, they restrained me to a chair or bed. They even asked me why my feet were swollen. I said that it was caused by their beatings. They replied, "Who beat you?"

When I was taken to the detention center on the third day, my whole body was covered in black and purple bruises and welts. After a month of this illegal detention, I was taken to Jilin Province Women's Forced Labor Camp (Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City, where almost all Dafa disciples from this area are imprisoned and tortured).

On the second day at the forced labor camp the guards took turns "chatting" with me so they could brainwash me. They ordered me to write a statement denouncing Falun Gong, to criticize myself, and to memorize the forced labor camp's rules. I refused to cooperate with any of it. But they kept telling me that if I was "good" I could go home earlier. After realizing my attitude towards Dafa was firm, they again started cursing and threatening me.

I often saw other practitioners being confined in a solitary compartment, tied to the "dead person's bed," (click here for illustration: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/12/15/55600.html), beaten, and shocked with several electric batons at once.

The guards even grabbed the hair of a senior practitioner in her sixties and bashed her head against the wall. One female practitioner was tied to a dead person's bed during menstruation. When she was finally untied, her pants and the bed were all bloody. Her periods have since become irregular.

During the Olympic Games, to prevent practitioners from clarifying the truth to the visitors, the staff extended the detention periods of those practitioners whose terms at the forced labor camp were almost up, some by as much as 100 days.

Sometimes practitioners were released and then arrested right away when they were barely outside the door of the camp.

Between beatings, practitioners were forced to do hard labor from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day. There was only 30 minutes for a lunch break. We were frequently strip-searched. The guards searched us from head to toe, including our socks, shoes, and underwear. Sometimes they even made the practitioners remove all of their clothing.

These are the events I saw and experienced when I was persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). I am letting everyone know how evil the CCP can be.