(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zhang Yuzhen is a 68-old-year Falun Gong practitioner from the Chengyang District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province. She was arrested on March 30, 2009, just after she left home. Her house was subsequently ransacked, and her whereabouts are unknown. Ms. Jiang Jing, the daughter of Ms. Zheng is disabled. She has also been persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for the past nine years for her belief in Falun Gong. At present, she has been forced to become homeless and destitute.

Ms. Zhang harassed by the CCP during the Olympic Games

Before the Olympic Games in 2008, police from the District Public Security Bureau went to Ms. Zhang's home and played poker and drank tea there while she was bedridden because of a lumbar injury. They harassed her at her house for a day. One of the officers asked Ms. Zhang whether she had ever exposed the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in the Chengyang District. He threatened her that if she had, he would arrest her.

During the Olympic Games, the Dazhou Village Committee of the Chengyang District, instigated by the 610 Office, ordered Ms. Zhang not to go anywhere. One day, she left her house. Zhengyang Road Police Station officers immediately went to her house and arrested her husband, son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. They tried to force them to reveal her whereabouts. Out of fear, her grandson cried bitterly. These CCP personnel utilized many tactics, including alienation, coercion, and intimidation, in order to force Ms. Zhang's husband, Mr. Jiang Chongsheng, to tell them the whereabouts of other Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Zhang's relatives were also harassed.

Ms. Zhang's disabled daughter repeatedly persecuted and forced to leave her home

Ms. Zhang's daughter has been viciously persecuted by the CCP for the past nine years because she practices Falun Gong.

Ms. Zhang's daughter, Ms. Jiang Jing, suffered from polio when she was one year old. In order to cure her daughter's illness, Ms. Zhang visited many doctors. Even after she spending all her money, she still didn't find any cure for her daughter.

Although Ms. Jiang Jing had practiced many forms of Qigong and spent a lot of money looking for a cure for her leg, it wasn't ever healed on a fundamental level. Amidst despair and hopelessness, she was introduced to Falun Gong by her friend. The practice changed her life forever. Within a short period of time, she experienced a fundamental change both physically and mentally. She became a very happy person and always put others' interests before hers. The condition of her leg also drastically improved.

As she was enjoying the beauty that Falun Gong had brought to her life, the CCP, which was led by Jiang Zemin, launched a comprehensive persecution against Falun Gong practitioners on July 20, 1999. To uphold her faith, she has been subjected to inhumane persecution for 10 years by the "610 Office," the District Public Security Bureau, the Street Committee of Chengyang, and the police station. She has repeatedly been forcibly detained in jails, psychiatric institutions, detention camps, and forced labor centers where she was cruelly persecuted for the past 10 years. At present, she is forced to wander around and has no where to stay.

Wang Jian, the former committee secretary of politics and law in the Chengyang District, conspired with Xin Nuoming to take Ms Jiang Jing to the Zhonghan Psychiatric Hospital in the Laoshan District, where she was continually persecuted even more devastatingly. Under the instigation of Wang and Xin, the president of the psychiatric hospital, Din; a doctor with the last name Li (a female who was in charge of persecuting Ms. Jiang Jing); the head nurse; and seven to eight hatchet men hired by the hospital forcibly injected Ms Jiang with a poisonous drug. A few minutes later, the drug started to have an effec, causing nervousness and tension. Her heartbeat started to accelerate. Her vision blurred, and her mouth became dry. Her vision faded, and she almost died of suffocation. According to medical experts, this drug was banned by the government. It was only for intern doctors to experiment with on rabbits. If a larger dose is used in a rabbit, it dies instantly. In the days following the injection, Ms. Jiang couldn't walk, eat or drink. She was extremely weak. She became muddled, and she couldn't regain her consciousness. For one month, Ms. Jiang was repeatedly injected with that poisonous drug.

During her detention, Ms. Jiang managed to escape many times, but she had no home to return to. The CCP henchmen became very agitated. They tortured her even more harshly every time they arrested her. She thought that she had died many times, but Master has given her her life back.

The police used all kinds of tricks to apprehend Ms. Jiang

During the period of time when Ms. Jiang was forced to drift around homeless, her mother-in-law, who loved her granddaughter very much, passed away. Her mother, Ms. Zhang Yuzhen, was also thinking about her even as the CCP personnel from the public and national security bureaus, the 610 Office, etc. were threatening and intimidating her.

The CCP was very sensitive during the holidays. Uniformed and plainclothes police officers stood inside and outside of Ms. Zhang's house. They sometimes stayed there for days at a time, waiting to arrest Ms. Jiang. They also asked her mother her whereabouts. These CCP personnel greatly interfered with and irreparably damaged Ms. Zhang's family. They didn't even spare an elderly person.