(Clearwisdom.net) The police from Dong County, Anhui Province persecuted practitioner Shi Changying, causing her to lose her eye sight in one eye. Recently she was arrested and incarcerated by the police again. The CCP personnel saw that she was dying and quickly forced her son to bring money to bail her out. They said that if she died, it was none of their business. They claimed that her son should be responsible for her and forced him to sign a document for confirmation.

Ms. Shi Changying, 58 years old, recovered from all her previous illnesses after practicing Falun Gong. After many years of treatment, these illnesses had still tormented her, but after practicing Falun Gong, the symptoms all disappeared. She placed strict requirements on herself based on the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and watched her behavior accordingly. She also intensified the practice of the exercises and in a short time her body showed visible signs of recovering--then completely recovered.

Ms. Shi had to become homeless to avoid persecution. In May 2006, she was sent to the Hefei City Women's Forced Labor Camp. She protested against the persecution by going on a hunger strike. The police sent three prisoners every day to press her against the cement floor to force- feed her. This caused Ms. Shi's body to become very weak and she had difficulty moving and walking. On December 6, 2006 the personnel of the labor camp held a meeting. Two prisoners took her to the meeting. She shouted "Falun Dafa is good" during the meeting and was locked up in a solitary confinement cell (a prison cell behind the stage of the meeting hall) for one week.

Ms. Shi suffered inhumane persecution at the forced labor camp, causing damage to her kidneys and liver. During this period, she had a heart attack, and developed high blood pressure and glaucoma. In the end she lost sight in one eye. In such a state of health, the CCP personnel still did not free her. In order to stop her from continuing her practice, they instigated some people to barge into her residence on January 15, 2009 (Lunar Calendar) at around 3:00 or 4:00 p.m. The people involved included Zhao, a policeman from Feidong Police Station; Mr. Chen, a member of the Domestic Security Team; Yang, head of politics and law committee; Wang, police chief from Jiaotouji Police Station and their chauffeur. After they barged into the house, they ransacked it and took away Master Li's portrait, Falun Gong books, a small alarm clock, a VCD player (no television in the house) and an MP3 player. They fabricated and recorded false evidence and then forcefully dragged Shi Changying to the Taoyuan hotel. On the second day, they sent her to the detention center.

Ms. Shi went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. Doctor Cai at the detention center forced-fed her with concentrated salt solution to torture her. This caused Ms. Shi to vomit and have diarrhea. She vomited blood and yet they continued to force-feed her. On the first day of the lunar new year, they sent her to Feidong County Chinese Medicine Hospital and connected her to an IV. Detention center head Liu tied both her legs and arms to the edge of the bed. This caused her tongue to become hard and both her legs also hardened and became painful. She could not walk as a result.