(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wu Zhaobin is a practitioner from Cang County, Hebei Province. He has been suffering from mental illness since his torture in the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. He was arrested before the Beijing Olympics, and he is still in prison.

Mr. Wu, who is in his thirties, lived in Wuzhuanzi Village, Fenghuadian Township. He started practicing Falun Gong before 1999. He was always kind and willing to help others. He had a very good reputation.

In August 1999, Mr. Wu was detained for a month after appealing in Beijing for the right to practice Falun Gong. In September, after appealing in Beijing s second time, Mr. Wu was detained for two additional months and then imprisoned for over a year. In the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp, Mr. Wu was subjected to electric shocks and torture. One day, he could not take it any more and jumped from a third story window [Note: The teachings of Falun Gong prohibit killing, including suicide]. Fortunately, he survived. But as a result of endless brainwashing and torture, Mr. Wu developed a mental illness and was released.

After many unsuccessful medical treatments, Mr. Wu's parents urged him to practice Falun Gong again. His condition improved, but he did not completely recover. Although he was still mentally ill, he knew Falun Gong was good. Sometimes, he made Falun Gong fliers himself, which he distributed freely in the marketplace. People in the neighborhood knew that the young man had been tortured to the point of mental illness.

In June 2008, shortly before the Beijing Olympics, village director Song Guicheng collaborated with officers from the Fenghuadian Township Police Station, who arrested Mr. Wu in the marketplace. They then broke into the home of Mr. Wu and his parents and seized computers, printers, and Falun Dafa books.

Mr. Wu was held at the Cang County Detention Center. While he was in his cell, he scolded Jiang Zemin, so the guards ordered the other inmates to beat him. But the more he was beaten, the louder he scolded Jiang.

The police ignored the Wu family's requests for a psychological evaluation and denied their visitation requests. They have refused to inform the family of Mr. Wu's whereabouts.

There are reports that Mr. Wu was sentenced and transferred to a prison in Tangshan City, Hebei Province.