(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Fanqin is 60 years old and works at an optical instrument plant in Beipei District of Chongqing City. Ms. Liu exposed the vicious police officer who raped Ms. Wei Xingyan, a Chongqing University female graduate student. Ms. Liu was arrested by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) police in June 2003. Afterward, the CCP's public security and judicial systems brutally tortured her during their interrogations. She was physically disabled and could no longer care for herself. Later, she was illegally sentenced to nine years of imprisonment in Chongqing City. The severe persecution suffered by Ms. Liu Fanqin in prison caused her serious health problems.

A good employee, Liu Fanqin suffered from many diseases. After starting to practice Falun Gong in 1993, she regained her health. After the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Liu Fanqin was seriously persecuted. Most of her time was spent in either forced labor camps or prison.

In 1999, Liu Fanqin went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. She walked out of the detention center with righteous thoughts after being arrested and jailed. In 2000, she was arrested again by the local police, and jailed in the Beipei District Detention Center. She was later transferred to the Maojiashan Forced Labor Camp of Chongqing City, and jailed for one and a half years. After being released, she was arrested by local police officers and government officials of the Beipei District in 2001. She was then taken to a brainwashing center. She was determined however, to reject the persecution. After starting a hunger strike for nine days, she walked out of the brainwashing center with righteous thoughts. Afterwards, she was constantly monitored, followed, and harassed by people and police officers controlled by the CCP to such an extent that she was forced to become homeless.

In June 2003, Liu Fenqin exposed the fact that Wei Xingyan, a Falun Gong practitioner who was also a Chongqing University female graduate student, was raped by a policeman. Liu Fenqin was subsequently arrested by police from the Dadukou District of Chongqing City and detained in the Dadukou District Detention Center. During the detention period, she suffered from various physical tortures, including beatings, being hung by her handcuffed wrists, and force-feedings. Later, the chief of Dadukou District Police Station, Chen Bo, ordered Director Hua and several policemen to handcuff Liu Fanqin in a dark room. She was cuffed to the window with only the tips of her toes touching the ground. She was kept in that position for more than thirty hours and not allowed to use a restroom or sleep. Were she to close her eyes, the police would slap her face, beat or kick her. The continuous torture caused Liu Fanqin's arm joints to be dislocated. She couldn't feel her arms and fainted several times. The police poured cold water on her to wake her up and kept torturing her.

Since Liu Fanqin's arm were dislocated, she couldn't move them at all. The police locked her up in a single room and prevented any other people from helping her. She was unable to get up after laying down since she couldn't move her arms. She also couldn't eat, drink, excrete, or urinate. After deciding to send her to prison, the police colluded with the Public Security and Judicial System to sentence her to nine years in prison. After the prison rejected her, due to her poor physical condition, the police then took her to the Chongqing Orthopedics Hospital and Xinan Hospital. Since her dislocated arms weren't treated for a long time, the condition was considered incurable. The police forced the hospital to issue a fake certification, and she was taken to the Women's Prison of Chongqing City on June 20, 2004. However, the prison refused to accept her again. Between June and December, 2004, the police tried to send her to prison three times. Even so, she was rejected each time and sent back to the Dadukou Detention Center. Finally, under the pressure of the 610 Office, Liu Fanqin was transferred to the Women's Prison of Chongqing City in the summer of 2005.

In the prison, Liu Fanqin could not take care of herself. The guards prevented her family from visiting her and also pressured her to write a guarantee statement. She was determined in her faith in Master and Falun Dafa. The guards used the inmates to strictly monitor her. If she didn't follow their instructions, the inmates beat, scolded, and physically punished her. The guards have used all kinds of methods to "transform" her, but none of them have worked.

Liu Fanqin has spent over 2000 days and nights in the CCP's labor camps, detention centers and prisons. She is currently still being persecuted in prison.