Names and Phone Numbers of Guards Who Persecute Falun Gong Practitioners at the Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp in Beijing
(Clearwisdom.net) (Clearwisdom correspondent from Beijing) The Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp in Beijing is one of the places that persecutes Falun Dafa practitioners most severely. Here, guards cover up their crimes, and deceive society - both foreign and domestic. They routinely lock Dafa practitioners who refuse to renounce their belief in small cells. Under isolation, guards conduct around-the-clock physical, and mental torture campaigns against these practitioners with the assistance of other prisoners working three shifts daily. Guards entice and coerce prisoners to participate in the torture of Dafa practitioners, with the idea that blame might be shifted to these middlemen if anything goes wrong.
Below are names and phone numbers of several guards who have persecuted Dafa practitioners at Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp:
1. Yan Xiaojie (female): 86-10-89170057 (mobile phone with a local phone number); about 45 years old. This person was former group chief of Group No. 1 at Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp. She seems kind on the surface, but actually is the most ruthless one of all at Tuanhe Forced Labor Camp. She has devised many schemes for torturing Dafa practitioners. After gaining notoriety for such "achievements," she was transferred to the Beijing Reeducation Through Labor Bureau and given responsibility for the persecution of all the Dafa practitioners at forced labor camps in the greater surrounding area of Beijing. In addition to the forced labor camps for women, she directs the persecution of imprisoned Dafa practitioners throughout all forced labor camps in greater Beijing.
2. Liu Guoxi (male): group chief of Group No. 1; guard identification number 1153176; cellular phone 86-391-1792-601; about 30 years old. He has been in the Falun Gong persecution group since 1999. Because he proactively persecuted Falun Gong practitioners, he was promoted to group chief. Liu often hysterically curses others in public, and either commands or is directly involved in the persecution of many Dafa practitioners. For example, Dafa practitioners Yu Ming and Ren Xu, among others, were force-fed for a long period of time while on hunger strike. From the latter half of 2006 until April 2007, before being transferred to Liaoning, Yu Ming was imprisoned by himself in a small room with sealed windows at Group No. 1 (the old building then in use). The cruel persecution he suffered was under the command of Liu Guoxi.
3. Zhang Haisheng (male): guard Group No. 1; guard identification number 1153095; cellular phone 13501106372; born around 1964; from Pinggu District, Beijing. Zhang is the former group chief of the General Reeducation Group. He was terminated from the position because of a financial issue, and was transferred to Group No. 1 to persecute Falun Gong. He and guard Wei Guoping work together, and Zhang stands out as one of the most ardent persecutors of Falun Gong. This person is known to sow trouble with words of duplicitous intrigue. He, himself, has said that forced labor is illegal but must be all right so long as the Chinese Communist Party condones it.
4. Zhao Weiguang (male): assistant group chief of Group No. 4; cellular phone 86-13910216201; about 20 years old; police academy graduate; from Pinggu District, Beijing. Since this person has no prominent background and connection with upper level officials, he tries hard to show himself off whenever upper level officials come to the forced labor camp for inspections. With his eyes set on promotion, he would often flatter the group chief and, meanwhile, go the extra mile to torture Dafa practitioners. After gaining a track record, he eventually became the assistant group chief of Group No. 4-- specifically established to persecute Falun Gong. Now that Gong Wei is no longer the group chief, Zhao Weiguang works even harder to persecute Dafa practitioners.
5. Wei Guoping (male): guard from Group No. 1; guard identification number 1153229; about 50 years old. This person is one the guards who actively persecutes Falun Gong practitioners at Tuanhe. Whenever they force practitioners to watch defamatory videos about Falun Gong, he slanders Falun Gong hysterically at the top of his lungs. He has ordered other prisoners to beat Falun Gong practitioners. When he is on night shift, he often finds an excuse to have long "talks" with Falun Gong practitioners until early next morning, thereby robbing the practitioners of needed rest.
The instigator of the persecution, former president Jiang Zemin, and four other high ranking officials who have persecuted Falun Gong have been indictment by the Spanish National Court for crimes of genocide and torture of Falun Gong practitioners. In October 2009, the bureau chief of the Department of Forced Labor in Guangdong received a summons from a New York Court while visiting New York on business. Accordingly, the guards involved in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners should not be so naive as to think that the excuse that "this is only my job" will absolve them of responsibility for their crimes.
December 5, 2009