Name: Yin Guohua(殷国华)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Address: Kuiwen District, Weifang City, Shandong Province
Occupation: Worker

Date of Most Recent Arrest: July 9, 2008
Most recent place of detention:
Changle Detention Center (昌乐看守所)
City: Weifang City
Shandong Province
Persecution Suffered:
Imprisonment, home Ransacked, extortion, illegal sentencing.

( (By a Minghui/Clearwisdom correspondent from Shandong Province) On October 18, 2009, at 8:30 in the morning, Judge Mou Aiping, along with two judicial officers, Lu Baoqing and Li Hong from the Hanting District Court, Kuiwen District, Weifang City, illegally sentenced Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yin Guohua to four years' imprisonment. Before the sentence was handed down, Mr. Yin was secretly detained in the Weifang Detention Center and the Changle Detention Center for one year and three months.

Before his arrest, Mr. Yin Guohua worked in the Weifang Diesel Engine Plant. He was a hard worker and was known for his integrity. He was arrested by the Weifang police on July 9, 2008..

At 6:10 in the morning on July 9, 2009, more than ten policemen from the Domestic Security Division and the Weifang Police Station broke into Mr. Yin's home. Mr. Yin was arrested and sent to the Weifang Detention Center. Valuable personal property was stolen by the police, including four computers (one laptop and three desktops), a camera, a VCR, a CD writer, a laser printer, several other electronic appliances, and more than 10, 000 yuan in cash. On July 10, 2008, the Weifang police asked for 500 yuan from Mr. Yin's family in order to issue the detention statement, with Mr. Yin being detained as a hostage. Later, they asked for another 200 yuan under the pretext of "buying articles of everyday use in the detention center."

Mr. Yin Guohua is the main source of income in his family. After his arrest, his wife was so worried that she lost her appetite, and his 80-year-old mother was so shocked that she lost her eyesight when she heard the news.

Mr. Yin Guahua was first detained in the Weifang Detention Center located at Shuiku Road, Weicheng District, Weifang City. Later, he was sent to the Changle Detention Center for isolated detention, located 25 kilometers away from downtown Weifang City. The police refused his family's requests to visit him.

The Weifang Procuratorate began the prosecution of Mr. Yin without notifying him, although they clearly understood that Mr. Yin was innocent of any crime. His relatives hired a lawyer for him, however, on August 31, 2009, in violation of the law, the Hanting District Court put him on trial, and completely ignored his lawyer's defense. On October 18, 2009, they held another court session on Mr. Yin's case, and illegally sentenced him to a four-year prison term.

Departments involved in the persecution of Yin Guohua: The Hanting District Court in Weifang City, the Weifang Procuratorate, the Kuiwen Procuratorate, the Hanting Procuratorate, and the Kuiwen District Police Station.