Name: Huang Lizhong (黄立忠)
Age: 47
Address: Lianshan District, Huludao City, Liaoning Province

Date of Most Recent Arrest:February 25, 2008
Most Recent Place of Detention: Panjin Prison (盘锦监狱)
City: Panjin
Province: Liaoning
Persecution Suffered:Imprisonment, Electric Shock.

( (Minghui reporter in Liaoning Province) Falun Dafa practitioner Huang Lizhong has been persecuted in Panjin Prison for over a year. On October 20, 2009, when his family members were finally allowed to visit him, he was in a dreadful condition, skeletally thin, quivering all over, and too weak to speak. His family members then knew why they had been forbidden to visit him in the past five months: it was to cover up the brutal persecution.

Mr. Huang Lizhong was arrested on February 25, 2008 while at home, and was sentenced to nine years by the Lianshan District Court. In September 2008, he was moved into the Fifth Team of the Fifth Ward in Panjin Prison. On May 2, 2009, when his family members went to Panjin Prison to visit him, they were told he had violated the rules and was being punished, which meant they were not allowed to visit him for five months.

Five months passed and at 9 a.m. October 20, 2009, Huang Lizhong's family members went to the prison again. Guard Ma Ying told them he had been transferred to the Fifth Team in the Seventh Ward. When his family members arrived at the Seventh Ward, they were told by the director that Huang Lizhong had been on a hunger strike for three days because his Falun Gong books were take away by the guards, so he had been sent to the prison hospital. Later a guard named Sun arranged for his family members to come back in the afternoon.

At around 2 p.m. when his family members came to meet him, Mr. Huang was being carried by two other inmates to the meeting room. He was very, very thin, his teeth were crooked, and he was too weak to speak well, quivering all over. Sometimes he could not hear his family members speak. According to the guards, Mr. Huang had been sent to the prison hospital and examined, but they did not know any other details. Mr. Huang said that on April 20, the director of the Fifth Ward Wang Jianjun shocked him with electric batons, and he was close to death. Later on he got better little by little.

In the past five months, Huang Lizhong has not suffered any physical torture, but he has been mentally traumatized. With the guards carefully watching him, he could not tell his family the details, but throughout the 20-minute visit, his body quivered all the time. He had been sent to the Fifth Ward hospital because he began to exhibit heart problems. It was not known if he has been critically ill, and his family members are seriously worried about his health.

People in the Panjin Prison in charge of Huang's persecution:

Director of the prison: Song Wanzhong, 86-427-5632100 (Office)
Director of the Fifth District, Wang Jianjun: 86-427-5638131 (Office) 86-427-5632022 (Home) 86-13390270503 (Cell)