(Clearwisdom.net) Public Security Division head Liu Guomin of the Qianguo County Police Department in Songyuan City led four subordinates to break into Falun Gong practitioner Ren Laiyi's home. The invaders included Haotai Township Police Station head Xu Gang, Jianbala Village Party secretary Wang Zhande and village security chief Xin Liankun. They deceived Ren Laiyi and his mentally retarded son Ren Linbo into going to the police station, telling them they needed to verify some information. They did the same thing with the following practitioners: Liu Hongyue and his wife Wang Yujie, both in their 60s; Mr. Wang Shenbo; Mr. Ren Linchen; Ms. Qu Yanhua from Erjiazi Village; and Ms. Ding Hua from Changtuozi Village. The police then sent them directly to the county police department. The authorities fabricated charges and false evidence against each practitioner.

Mr. Ren Linbo, 38, used to suffer from intellectual and physical problems. After he began practicing Falun Gong, he was able to take care of himself and his parents. He no longer collected disability checks and saved taxpayers' money. Nevertheless, he was illegally detained for 15 days and was held at Jiutai Forced Labor Camp for one year.

Mr. Ren Linchen is in his 50s. The police arrested his wife Ju Guilan at their home on March 20, 2008. They sentenced her to two years of forced labor and held her at the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp. Ren Linchen was left with the responsibility of doing all the chores and feeding more than 100 pigs. The police held Ren at the county custody center for 15 days. Party secretary Wang Zhande ordered Ren's son to pay the police 500 yuan before they would release him.

The officials also extorted 500 yuan from Mr. Wang Shenbo, who is in his 40s. He used to be tormented by numerous illnesses but recovered quickly due to the miraculous power of Falun Gong.

Mr. Liu Hongyue, 66, and his wife Wang Yujie, 62, became healthy through Falun Gong practice, yet they had to go into exile for two years to avoid persecution. They were arrested and held in a labor camp for three years. Once at home again, the officials constantly harassed them and detained them again for 15 days.

After the officials removed the six practitioners from their homes, they also monitored all other Falun Gong practitioners in the village. It is said that Party secretary Wang Zhande led a group of officers who went on a four-day stakeout outside the practitioners' homes.

About 500 practitioners are currently held at detention centers and custody centers in Songyuan City, filling the facilities to capacity. Forty-three practitioners are held in a room smaller than 215 square feet at the Songyuan Custody Center. The heat is almost intolerable, and the practitioners can barely breathe. They were given very little food in the first few days.

The ruling regime has used the Olympics as a pretense to persecute innocent and good people, to further send them to prisons and labor camps. The police said to the practitioners, "There's nothing we can do. Our superiors told us to do it. If we don't put you behind bars, we'll end up there ourselves."