(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liang Shufen is 44 years old. She is a staff member at the Tangshan Iron & Steel Company's (hereafter referred to as "the Company") living quarters at No. 5, Row 10, 11th Street, East-Staff Residence , Lubei District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province. In October 2000, Ms. Liang's child was only seven months old when she was arrested, searched, beaten and detained by police because she went to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Gong. Fu Ruijun (male) from the Company's own Police Department, and the head of the department, surnamed Pan (male, given name unknown), detained Ms. Liang at the Company's western residence for seven days. Zheng Wu, from the Company's living quarters, tried to force Ms. Liang to renounce her belief. He did not allow her to see her child during the seven days although she normally breastfed her baby and she wasn't allowed to sleep. However, Ms. Liang upheld her belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Because she didn't renounce her belief, her unit transferred her to a mental hospital in Xiaoshan, Tangshan City for further abuse. Ms. Liang was there for five years and almost died in the hospital. The doctor in charge was Sun Hexiang. He injected unknown drugs into Ms. Xiang's body. Every month, the Company paid the hospital one thousand yuan for "medical bills." After being there for five years, she had mental disorders, severe injuries from failed suicide attempts, third degree crippling and depression (Note: Severe abuse drove Ms. Liang to try to commit suicide, although Falun Gong teaches against any form of killing, including suicide). When she was released after five years, her wages were lowered, making life extremely difficult.

Sending a normal person to a mental hospital, using methods normally applied to mental patients to persecute good people who believe in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, is unspeakable. Applying drugs over a long period of time that destroy the central nervous system is attempted murder. This is just one of the persecution methods that the CCP employs against Falun Gong practitioners.

On May 10, 2007, Ms. Liang took the No. 1548 train to Cangzhou City in Hebei Province to visit her brother. Because she showed someone information about the persecution of Falun Gong, she was arrested by Tianjin Railroad police and forced to have her photo taken.

The Tianjin Railroad Domestic Security Division officers Cao Mo and Liu Yueqiang body-searched her and found an electronic book. They went to Tangshan City with the chief of one of Tianjin City's police departments, Wu Changshun, and the head of Xin Li Village Police Station. On May 11, they ransacked Ms. Liang's home. Cao Mo took Ms. Liang to Tianjin Railroad Detention Center. Along with the head of the center and other inmates, they beat her, injuring her left eye and private area.

On July 6, Tianjin City police and the Domestic Security Division of Lubei District Police Department forced Ms. Liang into the No. 1 Detention Center in Tangshan City. Cao Mo and Liu Yueqiang completed her paperwork. On July 8, Yuan Guoli from the legal branch questioned her. On July 11, Song Xiaodong, with a one-and-a-half-year labor camp sentence in hand, handcuffed Ms. Liang's hands behind her back and took her to Kaiping Forced Labor Camp. The head of the camp, surnamed Ruan (male, given name unknown), denied her family visits. Guard Wang Yanhua (female) did not allow her to appeal or practice the exercises, tied her up multiple times and gagged her mouth. The pain and mental torment drove Ms. Liang to try to commit suicide again. She lost a lot of blood and was on the verge of death. Kaiping Hospital doctor Liu Guijiang did not notify her family members, did not let her recover in the hospital, issued expensive medicine and did not provide a medical record. Wang Yanhua handcuffed Ms. Liang to the iron headboard of a bed for ninety days. One of the workers, Hao, fed her poisoned food. Ms. Liang developed intestinal obstruction and cerebral hemorrhage. The doctors did not examine her and did not provide a record. They were afraid of having to bear responsibility for her death and released Ms. Liang after confiscating her diary and letters.

Recently, Ms. Liang Shufen has returned home. Authorities do not allow her to work and the Company's 610 Office still orders people to keep surveillance on Ms. Liang's home, prevent her from appealing and harass her family.

Police from Qianying Police Station even extended the persecution to the home of Ms. Liang's sister, Ms. Liang Shuxiang, in Caoge Village, Qianying Town, Fengnan District, Tangshan City. They have forced their way in before, made arrests, ransacked and tapped the phones to keep surveillance.

Cao Junxiang, Director of Tangshan Iron & Steel Company's living quarters: 86-13011449315 (Cell)

Related article: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2007/7/12/87603.html

August 24, 2008