(Minghui.org) The 5th China Fahui on Minghui.org will start accepting article submissions on August 30, 2008. The deadline for submissions is October 18, and the Minghui website will then start publishing selected articles in early November.
We hope practitioners will exchange their solid cultivation experiences regarding their cultivation and improvement based on their understanding of the Fa principles. Dafa disciples are very fortunate to validate the Fa and save people in this world. This time period is extremely precious. We hope many mainland Dafa practitioners will take it upon themselves to participate, and, with a cultivator's inner peace, write more articles that are “...full of substance, and they are accurate, clean, and free of human sentiments.” (“Mature”), and validate the Fa with a more positive record of Fa-rectification cultivation.
When writing, coordinating, and sending articles, please continue to pay attention to security issues with righteous thoughts. Use the "blossoms everywhere" style to write and send articles. Do not collect articles to avoid losses due to attachments to doing things, validating oneself, and so on.
1. Please state you Province, or Autonomous Region, or Municipality directly under the central government you are from. This will make it easier for Minghui editors to collect information.
2. These papers are for sharing cultivation experiences of Falun Dafa practitioners validating Falun Dafa, not for exposing the persecution. It is unnecessary to list details about places and people's names, and specific persecution facts. For safety reasons, you can use an alias, just indicate “alias” on your submission.
How to submit articles:
1. Practitioners who can safely send documents, please specify "Fa Conference article submission" when sending in articles to facilitate correct processing by the editing team.
2. Please send articles to the dedicated mailbox for the mainland China Fa conference: email@example.com.
3. If using the Minghui website's “web page for submitting articles online,” please include your contact information in your email.
4. To send a secure fax, please use these fax numbers after dialing the international long distance code, 1(USA)-208-979-6696, or 1(USA)-208-979-6711. Please make sure your handwriting is clear and neat, and in a legible size, so it can be easily read by practitioners in the Working Group.
The deadline for submissions is October 18, 2008.
August 30, 2008