(Clearwisdom.net) At Beijiang Prison in Shaoguan City of Guangdong, Dafa practitioners are separated into the 8th, 9th, 12th, and 13th prison sections to be persecuted. The 13th prison section is a strictly controlled section for new prisoners. The superintendent or assistant superintendent in each prison section is responsible for making practitioners give up Falun Gong. Police assign several inmates in teams to monitor each Dafa practitioner. The prison officials worry that the monitoring teams will be influenced by Dafa practitioners, and arrange other inmates to monitor the monitoring teams. The prison 610 Office is headed by a deputy chief. The deputy chief and police officers in the Prison Education Section and Prison Political Section participate directly in the persecution.

They utilize forced memorization of prison rules, prolonged forced watching of videos defaming Dafa, forced submission of thought reports, long-term deprivation of sleep and rest, public humiliation meetings, brutal beatings, adding drugs into the food, forced administration of psychotropic drugs, the use of handcuffs and shackles, solitary confinement in a small compartment, and broadcasting images slandering Dafa on the prison's closed-circuit TV network. Officers from Guangdong Prison Administration regularly come to Beijiang Prison to do inspections, checking to see if Falun Gong practitioners are being "transformed." Because of these inspections and financial incentives, police officers in Beijiang Prison work hard at persecuting Dafa practitioners.

Dafa practitioner Huang Yongzhong steadfastly held on to his belief in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and wrote some good words about Falun Dafa in his "thought reports." Prison police then sent him to the Strict Control Section, where they forced him to stand in the hot summer sun for a long time. The temperature reached over 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the courtyard. Huang Yongzhong collapsed, and was subsequently beaten by a group of inmates. After they finished beating him and saw that he didn't wake up, they dragged him to the restroom and poured cold water on him. After Huang woke up, they dragged him outside to expose him to the sun again. When Huang could no longer stand, they forced him to sit on the ground. This continued for several days. Huang's buttocks were burned very badly and festered. After five days, when he was nearly dead, the prison officials sent Huang to the hospital and informed his family that he was sick. Huang Yongzhong's parents rushed to the hospital and saw cyanosis all over his body, his lips bleeding, and that he was unconscious. Even though he was in such bad shape, the prison officials cuffed him with his arms and legs stretched tightly to the corners of the bed. Later, after a lot of red tape, Huang was allowed to go home, but it was too late. He vomited blood continuously and died ten days later.

Falun Gong practitioner Qi Like, who had previously studied in Finland, was handcuffed and shackled in a small solitary confinement cell. He was tortured so brutally that he was disfigured. He looked dark and skinny. Dafa practitioner Xu Xiande has been in a small solitary confinement compartment for a month. Other Dafa practitioners being detained at Beijiang Prison include Chen Jincheng, Li Guangzhi, Ceng Ming, Luo Laisong, and Lan Jianzhou.

Beijiang Prison phone numbers: from 86-751-8836000 to 86-751-8836999.