On July 10, 2008 at 7 a.m., policemen Wang Zhewei and Wang Gang from the Tiedong Police Station, Fuyu County, broke into Falun Gong practitioner Song Xinhua's home and took her to the Friendship Police Station. They locked her on heat pipes and several policemen took turns beating her.

At noon on July 12, policeman Wang Zhewei and other policemen broke into Falun Gong practitioner Zhang Qing's house, took her to the Friendship Police Station, stole her computer, printer, CD burner, binding equipment and also took the 500 yuan in her pocket. Later, police beat her and detained her in the detention center.

While Falun Gong practitioner Sun Jingjie was going home on a tricycle on July 14 at 21:30 p.m., she was arrested by police from the Tiedong police station. She was beaten by Wang Zhewei and other police. On the evening of July 15 at 7 p.m., she was sent to the hospital emergency ward. She was carried back to the detention center on the 16th. She was in shock from 11 p.m. on July 21 to 4 a.m. on July 22. Police sent her home in fear of being held responsible for the incident.

Falun Gong practitioner Nie Shuxia was at home when the police came to arrest her. She refused to open the door. Policemen Wang Zhewei and others stayed in front of her house and cut off the water. Policemen have knocked on the door since July 16 without a response. They brought a crane and attempted to enter the house from the window; however because she lives on top floor of the building, the crane was not high enough to reach the window, so the police started to knock on the door again. There were many people looking around. Because a classmate of her child had stayed at her house for three days and the parents came to look for the him/her, Nie opened the door. The police took this chance to break in and search the house, taking computers, Dafa books and truth clarifying materials. Ms. Nie was taken to the Tiedong police station, then sent to the detention center on the 17th at noon.

Her husband was also persecuted and forced to leave home. He was arrested in May 2008. He was sent to a labor camp later. Now only their child remains at home, all alone.