(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Yuhuan, 52, of Changchun City, Jilin Province, along with several dozen local Falun Dafa practitioners, were arrested by the police on May 9, 2007. On the night of October 9, a police officer called Ms. Wang's family and said, "Wang Yuhuan has vomited blood. The doctor failed to save her life after trying to resuscitate her. She is already dead." According to sources, the elderly Ms. Wang had died two weeks earlier, on September 24. Below is what Ms. Wang had exposed, before she died, about the brutal torture she suffered after being arrested.

On May 11, 2007, Ms. Wang Yuhuan's blood pressure shot up to over 200. All night her ankles were shackled. Her shoulders and feet were severely injured, and she was unable to walk normally. She said that while her blood pressure was over 200, Domestic Security agents from the Luyuan District Police Department beat her with a whip and detained her in room 505 at the Shuangyang Third Detention Center. The police interrogated and brutally tortured her several times. They carried many torture instruments with them and took Ms. Wang to a freezing cold chamber, where they beat her unconscious and then poured two barrels of cold water over her. She was left to freeze in the chamber and an unknown drug was used on her. Ms. Wang was brutally tortured around the clock for five days before she was sent back to her prison cell. After that, Ms. Wang was not the same mentally.

There was another time when the police from Luyuan District Police Department interrogated Ms. Wang. They slammed her head hard against the wall and attempted to use a steel tube to force-feed her, but to no avail.

The police followed Ms. Wang for a long time. According to Ms. Wang, when she was interrogated, the police showed video clips of her being followed by the police, including a scene in which Ms. Wang was riding a bicycle. She said that during the interrogation, the police mentioned the situation of Falun Gong practitioners in Hong Kong many times, and also mentioned human rights lawyer Gao Zhicheng's three open letters and the reference to Falun Gong practitioners in the letters. Ms. Wang was still experiencing mental confusion due to her cruel torture, and she couldn't remember the specifics of the incident.

Additionally, on May 10, 2007, an unidentified male Falun Dafa practitioner was brutally tortured on the third floor of the Rongguang Road Police Department. People heard him screaming from the brutal torture. The odor of charred human flesh, presumably from electric shocks, could be detected from the second floor.

Falun Gong practitioners who were arrested in this round of persecution were put in six police departments in the Erdao District of Changchun City, including the Dongsheng Police Department, Heshun Police Department, Jilin Street Police Department, Dongzhan Police Department, Rongguang Road Police Department and one other department. On the night of May 10, police and Domestic Security agents from the Changchun City Police Department transferred four Falun Dafa practitioners, including Ms. Wang Yuhuan, Ms. Yang Li, Mr. Feng Liping, and Qian Gentai, to a secret location in the Jingyuetan Area of Changchun City for an overnight interrogation. Two men had to carry Ms. Wang back to the Rongguang Road Police Department because Ms. Wang had suffered injuries all over her body.

Because Ms. Wang persisted in her belief, she was illegally detained by the Changchun City Police authorities over ten times in eight years. She was tied up to a tiger bench for three days, and was tortured to the point where her bones were exposed at her ankles. Her arms were broken from being repeatedly twisted and beaten by the police, and her face was severely burned from the electric baton shocks. Her eyes had been burned with cigarettes and her ears poked with bamboo sticks. She was covered in blood from the severe torture. She and other female practitioners were stripped naked by the police and tied up to a hardboard, with their hands and feet spread wide apart. They were left this way for twenty-six days to be humiliated by the police and male inmates.