(Clearwisdom.net) On May 11, 2008, at around 6 p.m., personnel from the Laishui County Public Security Bureau of the Laishui County Police Station broke into practitioner Ms. Liu Yumin's home while nobody was there. They ransacked the house and seized private property. The homes of two other practitioners, Mr. Xia Hongmin and Mr. Zhang Helin, were also raided.

The authorities completely destroyed Ms. Liu Yumin's home: they threw household items all over the floor, trampled her clothing, and broke her bed. Numerous personal items were missing after the illegal entry. The stolen goods included: a television, a DVD player, a VCD player, a cellular phone, five thousand" yuan" in cash (Liu Yumin's daughter's two-month-salary), and two bankbooks belonging to Liu Yumin's sister. Ms. Liu went to the Public Security Bureau and asked that her personal property be returned, but Dai Chunjie from the Bureau refused to comply and even threatened to arrest her. Ms. Liu Yumin, a widow, and her daughter burst into tears and are now afraid to go home.

On May 21, 2008, officers from Laishui Police Station broke into Mr. Xia Hongmin's house. They did not show any legal documentation and simply raided his home. They destroyed his New Year's decorations, tore up his notebook, and threw personal items everywhere. Mr. Xia's home has been raided by the same group of people numerous times.

Mr. Zhang Helin is a practitioner from Wangchun Township, Laishui County. After he heard the news of the Sichuan earthquake, he took out his savings to donate to the disaster relief efforts. (Dafa practitioners have been persecuted for a long time, and it is not easy to save money.) His kind gesture was used to incriminate him. CCP official Dai Chunjie from Laishui County Public Security Bureau led the police to raid his home, claiming that Mr. Zhang was the head of Falun Gong.

The police from Fangshan District Public Security Bureau and the 610 Office in Beijing arrested Mr. Lu Jinming.

On May 16, 2008, the police from Fangshan District Public Security Bureau and the 610 Office, along with police from Fangshan District Shiwo Township Police Station, raided the homes of many practitioners, including Mr. Lu Jinming, Ms. Wang Jinhua, Ms. Chang Baofang, Ms. Huang Shufang, and Ms. Meng Qingyin. Mr. Lu Jinming and Ms. Huang Shufang were held in Beijing Liangxiang Brainwashing Center. Ms. Huang Shufang refused to cooperate and was sentenced to forced labor. Mr. Lu Jinming was released.

Numerous other practitioners from Laishui County have recently been arrested and their homes raided.

From May 28 to 29, 2008, Mr. Gan Qinghua from Xiwuquan Village, Laishui County, had his home raided by the police from Laishui County. His computer and printer were confiscated. The home of Ms. Dan Xingyan from Beinanzu Village was also raided, and her computer and printer were confiscated. Ms. Zhao Shuyin was arrested because she was visiting Mr. Gan Qinghua. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Mr. Li Huaiyou from Zhuangtuan Village, Laishui County, was reported by the village CCP secretary. Mr. Li was arrested and held in Laishui Detention Center and later transferred to Baoding Forced Labor Camp.

In Baoding Forced Labor Camp in Hebei Province, electric shock batons and hanging are used to torture practitioners.

Practitioners are held in prisons, forced labor camps and brainwashing centers, where those in charge try to force them to give up their belief. The CCP has ordered the arrests of many practitioners before the Olympic Games. There are 37 practitioners in Baoding Forced Labor Camp alone.

On April 13, 2008, practitioner Mr. Wang Defu from Dingxing was in Baoding Labor Camp. The guards intensified their attempts to "transform" him. When he remained steadfast, the guards used "The Big Hang Up" to torture him. (There are two forms in this torture: 1-While handcuffed behind the back and with only toes touching the ground, the victim is hung by a rope that is tied to a metal window frames; 2-One hand is handcuffed to one bunk bed and the other hand to another bed. The two beds are pulled in opposite directions, causing extreme pain.) He was hung up like this for seven straight days.

Every practitioner went through brutal, inhuman torture as soon as he or she arrived in the labor camp. Everyday after 9 p.m., after the other inmates go to bed, the guards take Dafa practitioners to a dark room, where the windows are covered with paper, and torture them.

Guard Wang Lei from the Baoding camp sadistically tortured practitioner Mr. Wang Defu, using "The Big Hang Up" and savage beatings, and he would not release Mr. Wang for bathroom breaks. You could hear the bloodcurdling screams and shrieks coming out of that room in the quiet of the dark nights. One practitioner's face was disfigured after the electric shock.

Mr. Deng Wenyang was tortured to death. When he was in a coma, the guard still accused him of pretending to be ill and used nail-sized needles to poke him. After he passed away, none of the other practitioners were allowed to leave the building for days.