(Clearwisdom.net) I was fortunate to start practicing Falun Dafa in 1998. Prior to becoming a practitioner I had suffered for years from several diseases including stomach disease, enteritis, anemia, and arthritis. After I started to practice Falun Gong, all of my diseases miraculously disappeared. However, not long after that, the persecution of Falun Dafa by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) began. In April 2004, when my fellow practitioners and I were doing the exercises in Qiaotou Park in Guanghan City, police from an anti-riot squad illegally arrested us and detained us in the anti-riot brigade. They also confiscated our bicycles. Later on, they sent us to our local governments. Dai Wenyong, the Secretary of the local CCP office, slapped my face several times. Another person, who didn't know the truth of Falun Gong, also slapped my face several times. Several days after that, I went to Qiaotou Park again. Bao Xingyao and Cai Lijun, policemen from Xigao Police Station, took two other practitioners and me to the Xigao local government offices. Chen Changzhi took several pots of dirty water from the fish pond outside and poured them over my head. He also pressed my head down into the pot of dirty water. Zhu Zhonghuai, Liao Xiuguo, and another person brutalized us for a long time. After they finished, they forced my fingerprints on several documents against my will.

At the end of December 2000, I went to Beijing to peacefully appeal for Falun Gong. I was arrested before reaching Tiananmen Square. As soon as I entered the door of a local police station, the police forcibly and thoroughly searched me. Then they forced my fingerprints on several documents and took a mug shot of me. The police and criminal inmates attacked me. Twenty days later, someone from Guanghan City picked me up and took me back to Xigao Shoe Factory. I remembered that was the day before the Chinese New Year. My escort took me to a small room, and another person immediately began beating me. He didn't stop until he became exhausted from hitting me. Later on, they forced me to stand up straight for a long time.

The following day, Dai Wenyong, the Secretary of the local CCP, forced me to stand up in the middle of the courtyard. He asked me whether I would stop practicing Falun Gong. I said that I would never stop. Then he slapped me in the face. He told me to take off my shoes and stand barefooted on the cold floor. Later on, Cai Lijun ordered me to haul a big stone out of the front door of the shoe factory and stand on it. He also ordered me to take off my sweaters so that I would freeze in the cold weather. At that time, there were many people in the adjacent Xigao Market. The guard shouted at them to say that I was against the CCP and society. I was forced to stand there for over three weeks. Once, the guards sent me to a small room. Several people from the local police station and the local government came in. One of them ordered me to take off my trousers, and he then flogged me on my buttocks. I was almost beaten to death, and I couldn't move my legs or stand up for a long time afterwards. Later on, I was taken to Guanghan City Detention Center and illegally detained. Soon after I was taken to Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong City, Sichuan Province. Every day we were brutally tortured, physically and psychologically. I was forced to sit in a stiff military posture for more than 10 hours every day, until my buttocks festered and bled. It took me half a year to recover from that. My vision deteriorated in the camp, and I couldn't see things clearly. A year after returning home, my vision returned to normal.

After I returned home, CCP officials often came to harass me. They tried to make me write repentance statements and to promise to stop practicing Falun Gong.

On April 7, 2004, policemen Jiang Bo, Cai Lijun, Liao Xiuguo, Chen Li, Zeng Xiangzhi, and Li Yongcui from the Jin'e Police Station put me a police car and detained me at Hexing Brainwashing Center, where I was beaten and abused. I was not allowed to sleep for several days, and I was forced to stand for long periods. My hands and feet became swollen. I could not even put shoes on my feet. During that time, I was repeatedly beaten. Under the inhuman torture, I wrote the repentance statement against my will. The authorities reported on TV that I had been "reformed" and "saved." The persecution has not stopped. CCP officials still often come to my home to harass me.