(Clearwisdom.net) "I follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, and that's not wrong." This was what Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Lu Xingying said to the CCP police when she was arrested.

For the past nine years, the persecution of the people who believe in "Truthfulness-Compassion- Forbearance" by the CCP has never stopped. Below is an account of how Ms. Lu was persecuted.

Ms. Lu began to practice Falun Gong in May of 1997. Soon all her illnesses disappeared. She experienced the miraculous Dafa and it brought happiness to her family as well. Before then she had asthma and none of the treatments were working.

Ms. Lu's second older sister began to practice Falun Gong during the spring of 1997. Before that she had pleurisy. She was taking medicine and shots every day but nothing was working. The Mengyin County Hospital had pretty much given up. After she began practicing Falun Gong, the illness was completely cured. Due to the threats, searching of her home, and being disturbed by the CCP, her cultivation environment was destroyed and the illness recurred. She then passed away.

On July 20, 1999, the CCP began to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. Ms. Lu and four other practitioners avoided the police's checks on their way, took buses to Tianjin City, and then walked for nearly 50 miles to Beijing to clarify the truth and let people know the beauty of Falun Dafa. At Tiananmen Square, they were arrested by police from the Duozhuang Town Police Station and were taken to the Mengyin County Police Station. The police put name tags around their necks and threatened them, saying, "It will be like this when you are executed." They were illegally detained for more than half a month and were forced to pay 300 yuan. During this time, they were taken to and exposed in the public market. They were then arrested and tortured by the Duozhuang Town Government and were forced to pull weeds in the sun. In the end, their family members were forced to pay another 300 yuan before they were released.

During the Chinese New Year of 2000, Ms. Lu was arrested and detained in Duozhuang Town.

In 2001, the police arrested Ms. Lu's husband, who does not practice Falun Gong, and tortured him in a brainwashing center.

In 2001, Ms. Lu again went to Beijing to ask for justice for Falun Dafa. On her way, she was stopped by the CCP police at a highway entrance near the south side of the county. Ms. Lu clarified the truth to them. One person not only refused to listen, but also kicked Ms. Lu. Ms. Lu and another practitioner, Ms. Liu Changzhi, were arrested and taken to the Duozhuang Town Police Station. That evening, a CCP leader in the county shouted curses at them. After being illegally in custody for a day, they were taken to the government building of the town and detained there for another two days. Later they were sent to the Menglianggu Security Region for nearly two months. Ms. Lu and Ms. Liu, as well as over twenty other Falun Gong practitioners who had been arrested there, all suffered torture. Secretary General Wang Qin and Li Xiufu, the director of the Armed Forced Board Fang Simin, the judiciary branch director Liu Xiangyu and others used all kinds of ways to torture these practitioners. Liu Xiangyu (from Sikouwa Village, Duozhuang Town) told Liu Changwei (from Waziping Village, Duozhuang Town) to hit each practitioner with a rubber stick. Ms. Liu Changzhi's lower back was injured and she passed out. She was unconscious for an entire day and could not take care of herself for nearly two months.

At around 10 p.m. one day, Liu Yuanjin was on call. Liu Changping (from Houli Village, Duozhuang Town) asked Ms. Lu to come out from the room. Right when she stepped out, Liu Lianhou and Liu Changwei covered her eyes and mouth with a cloth. Liu Lianhou even put his hand on Ms. Lu's breast. These two people dragged Ms. Lu and began to run. Ms. Lu could not breathe because her mouth was covered. Liu Yuanjin screamed madly, "Beat her to death! We will just say that she died because of practicing Falun Gong." Liu Lianhou said viciously, "Throw her into the manure pit!" During the two months that Ms. Lu was there, another practitioner's family bought ten pairs of underwear but seven were kept by Fang Simin. During this time Ms. Lu's home was also illegally searched. Liu Xiangyu and Li Xiufu led more than a dozen people to her home and took away her cabinets, tables, chairs, a sewing machine, a 33 lb bag of peanuts, a 33 lb bucket of peanut oil, a bag of corn, and other goods. They also forced practitioners to stand on trucks and drove the trucks all over the streets. Ms. Lu was then transferred to the Duozhuang Town Family Planning Office and was arrested there, where she suffered torture and beatings. Every day, Liu Xiangyu cursed at Falun Dafa and Falun Dafa's Teacher. After Ms. Lu was held for two months, the CCP officials forced Ms. Lu's family to pay 3,000 yuan for her release. After that, Liu Xiangyu and his group continually went to Ms. Lu's home to harass her and her family. They often banged on their doors and would climb over their walls late at night to harass them. Every year during political sensitive days that the CCP worries about, such as the period of the "Two Conferences", April 25th, May 1st, July 20th, and the Chinese New Year, they would go and disturb Ms. Lu's family.

Sometime between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. on May 22, 2008, Ms. Lu was taking a shower at home and had forgotten to lock the door. The CCP officials from the Duozhuang Town rushed into her home. She screamed, "I'm showering!" and ran into the room to put clothing on. But these people followed her into the room and searched madly inside and outside the room. They took away two Falun Gong exercise cassettes, some lectures, and even the CDs that were bought by her son. These people told her to follow them to the town. Ms. Lu said, "I'm not going. I follow Truthfulness-Compassion- Forbearance, and that's not wrong." But four people surrounded her and carried her into the car. Town official Hu Shoudong forced Ms. Lu to sit on the ice-cold floor for more than an hour. Others beat and cursed at her and tried to threaten her to stop practicing Falun Gong. Ms. Lu would not cooperate and several people took turns beating her and kicking her. Shi Zenghua took Ms. Lu somewhere with no light and hit her with a stick more than a dozen times. They also forced her to sit on the ground with her legs straight and arms sticking out parallel to the legs. While she was in that posture, they kicked her arms and legs, and one other person stepped on her toes. They also threatened that they would put her in a bag and throw her into the reservoir to feed the fish, that they would force her to do labor, that they would tell the school to expel her son, that they would take away her farmland, that they would take away her house, etc. Shi Zenghua also hit her back violently with a rubber stick.

They started beating her at 10 p.m. and used all sorts of ways to torture her. They first kicked her while she was standing for two hours, and then they sat her on the ground and beat her some more. In the end she was forced to lie down on the ground and was then again beaten brutally. After four hours, she was beaten so badly that one could not recognize her anymore. Her entire body was swollen and was the color of a purple eggplant. For the next seven days, she could not sit or lie down.

The CCP officials found collaborators to brainwash Ms. Lu, but they did not succeed. They tried to force her to write an "guarantee" to give up Falun Gong and she would not do it. They also tried to take her fingerprints and she would not comply. Although Ms. Lu suffered brutal beatings, she firmly believed in Falun Dafa and its Teacher. At around 2a.m., she was finally released.