(Clearwisdom.net) On December 30, 2005, Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Li Qingqing was taken back to her family in Fu'an City six months prior to the end of her prison sentence. At that time, she was in very poor health. She was unable to walk or lift her left arm.

There was also a severely infected hole near the end of her vertebra --the bone itself was clearly exposed. Li Qingqing's parents couldn't help crying, "You people tortured a good healthy daughter of ours nearly to death, and then brought her back!" She passed away six months later. She was only 42.

Li Qingqing, who resided at 37 Houlong Street, Fu'an City, Fujian Province, went to Beijing right before the Lunar New Year in 2000 to appeal for the legal rights of Falun Gong. Later, she was arrested and then sent back to Fu'an City, where she was illegally detained for 15 days.

On August 22, 2001, she was arrested again for passing out truth-clarification materials and was put behind bars in the Fu'an detention center. In November 2002, she was sentenced to a five-year prison term by a Fu'an City court.

On January 28, 2003, she was transferred to Fujian Province Women prison's 11th squadron, where she was inhumanly tortured. The chief guard, Li, forced her to watch videos smearing Dafa and tortured her using a method called a 45-day standing: This method required her to stand 24 hours a day for six consecutive days, followed by a 39-day standing till 2:00 a.m., including one week of standing during lunch. Later on, she was forced to do slave labor, which involved sewing shoes until midnight and getting up at 4:00 a.m.

In order to force Li Qingqing to give up her faith in Dafa, an even more vicious torture was utilized. One time she was called into an office where two guards were waiting, ready to apply electric batons to the bottoms of her feet. Torturing her twice didn't even shake her solid belief in Dafa, which caused the guards to become even wilder in their torture. Once, Ms. Li was taken to a pitch-dark room where she was hung with her arms handcuffed and only her toes touching the ground for six days straight and another twenty-four days with her arms stretched horizontally. During these many days of horrible torture, she went on a hunger strike against the persecution for ten days. Seeing that she looked near-death, the Fujian Women's Prison sent her home to avoid taking any responsibility.

After returning home, Ms. Li Qingqing still persisted in clarifying the truth of Dafa and the persecution by the Chinese Communist Party in front of local schools. Six months later, she died of a sudden disorder of the nervous system.

June 12, 2008