(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Pan Haifeng regained her health through practicing Falun Gong. However, since the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong, she has been suffering tortures in detention for nearly nine years. Recently, she has suffered another round of harassment related to Beijing's Olympic Games.

Ms. Pan Haifeng, 36 years old, lives in the Longganhu Administrative District, Huanggang City, Hubei Province. She used to have many severe diseases such as, spurs on her cervical and lumbar vertebra, rheumatic arthritis, dysmenorrhoea, beriberi, anemia, low blood pressure and heart problems. Because her family was poor and unable to handle the medical costs, she had thought of committing suicide several times.

On April 25, 1999, Ms. Pan started to practice Falun Gong. The miraculous effect of Falun Gong manifested and all her diseases disappeared, and she could smile again.

However, Jiang's regime started the persecution and Ms. Pan bravely stood up to appeal for Falun Gong. She has been arrested and detained several times in a detention center and forced labor camp. She has been on the brink of death twice while in the detention center, and she has now lost the ability to work. At the young age of 36, she no longer looks young. Due to the persecution, she was unable to get married and is still single and poor. She and her mother are often harassed by local police officers and leaders of her previous work unit. Due to being threatened for a long time, her mother has aged very quickly. Her sisters are all worried about her and care for her. They had paid more than 20,000 yuan for the extortion imposed on her. They were pained about her suffering.

Ms. Pan Haifeng has suffered from brutal torture during the past eight years. She has been beaten with wooden sticks, boxed and kicked by a group of people, which caused her to have severe inner injuries. She has been cuffed with both hands behind her back for 15 days, and the scars caused by the handcuffs can still be seen. She has been cuffed with four limbs on the death bed and injected with unknown drugs. Because of being cuffed so tight, many nerves on her limbs were damaged, and are almost non-functional. She was subjected to freezing temperatures below 10 0C (about -10 0F), which caused large areas of her skin to be frostbitten, with broken capillaries. She has had her feet and hands cuffed together, making it impossible for her to walk straight. Her mouth was sealed with tape in order to keep her from speaking out. She was stripped for a body search while the door was wide open and men passed by. This abused worsened her health and her heart problems returned. She thus suffered a heart attack. Her blood pressure was erratic and her pulse was very faint, almost stopping at times. Currently, she still has a scar on her chest, which was caused during a medical check of her heart. She was unable to walk normally for almost half a year, and she was not able to hold a bowl of food with both of her hands.

On April 17, 2008, Jiang Dawei, the director of the local resident community at the Longganhu Administrative District and Qian XX came to harass and threaten her. They tried to use soft tactics to put her under house arrest. She was told not to go anywhere before October 2008 and during the Olympic Games, and that her work unit would pay her rent during this period. Ms. Pan Haifeng's safety is again being threatened.