(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Zhao Yancheng is a Falun Dafa practitioner in Qiaoguan Town, Weifang City, Shandong Province. He and his family have been persecuted repeatedly by the CCP. Mr. Zhao was sent to a forced labor camp and was only released after being tortured to the brink of death. Recently, he was forced into becoming homeless and destitute in order to avoid being arrested at home. His daughter was arrested and his son suffered a mental breakdown due to the persecution.

Mr. Zhao's daughter, Zhao Huamei, runs a store in the Gem City. On the morning of March 10, 2008, CCP officials from Qiaoguan Town and Qixi Village in Weifang City, accompanied by five or six policemen and the head of the Chengdong Police Station in Changle, rushed into the store and took Ms. Zhao away without presenting any documents. They also searched the store and her home, taking a TV, a VCD player, and Falun Dafa books. Ms. Zhao Huamei was taken to the Chengdong Police Station and bound to an iron chair with handcuffs and shackles.

At about 1 p.m., instructor Liu Xingji from the Qiaoguan Police Station and four policemen rushed into the store run by Mr. Zhao Yancheng. The police took away pictures of Master Li, Falun Dafa books, and two MP3 players. They intended to arrest Mr. Zhao, but they did not find him. Later on, Liu Xingji went to the store a couple of times and threatened Zhao Yancheng's wife, saying, "If Zhao Yancheng goes to Beijing, we will destroy your family." Afterwards, the police ordered her to dismantle the store, claiming that it was impeding access to the street.

Actually, Mr. Zhao Yancheng's store was legal. The local officials have repeatedly forced him to dismantle it in order to persecute him.

In 2002, Feng Aihua, the new CCP Party secretary of Qiaoxi Village at that time, failed to force Mr. Zhao Yancheng to dismantle the store. As a result, he had it in for Mr. Zhao. In 2003, Feng Aihua and Qiaoguan Town officials detained Mr. Zhao for a month because of it. In 2007, Feng Aihua sold the field where Mr. Zhao's family planted crops for their own food, as well as their one-acre orchard. Mr. Zhao's son, Zhao Hualong, ran the orchard. Zhao Hualong asked Feng Aihua how Feng would compensate him for his loss. Feng replied that he would not give him one cent.

On March 13 and 14, 2008, Feng Aihua beat Mr. Zhao Hualong as he forced him to chop down the trees in the orchard. The multiple pressures of his father becoming homeless and destitute, the arrest of his younger sister, the dismantling of the store, and the chopping down of the trees in the orchard led Zhao Hualong to suffer a mental breakdown. He started beating people and smashing things. As a result, he was sent to a mental hospital.