(Clearwisdom.net) On April 3, 2007, I went to a fellow practitioner's home. Around 11 a.m., seven or eight police officers led by Song Xuejuan, Head of the County National Security Team, broke in and ransacked the practitioner's home. They confiscated Falun Dafa books and articles and took the practitioner and I to the National Security Team. Song Xuejuan and one other policeman interrogated me. After more than two hours of interrogation, they found out my home address and sent seven to eight police officers, led by Liang Xiaowen, to my home. They ransacked my home and took away all Falun Dafa books and articles. The practitioner and I were illegally detained for 15 days. Later I was transferred and held in a detention center for one month before I was sentenced to one and half years of forced labor in the Changchun City Heizuizi Labor Camp.

I was imprisoned in the No. 3 Division in the Heizuizi Labor Camp. No. 3 Division Head Shen assigned two collaborators to "transform" me. Every day, they attempted to brainwash me by forcing me to watch a DVD that slandered Falun Dafa and not allowing me to sleep or sit. My abdomen was often bloated due to the long periods of time I was made to stand. They tortured me this way for three months, but I refused to give up my belief in Falun Dafa. One day Guard Sun Jia called me to the disciplinary office and verbally abused me for over two hours. I was then under "strict control" for one week. I was not allowed to have meals in the cafeteria and they kept me isolated even when I was working in the workshop. They also assigned inmates to monitor me and restrict my freedom.

On the morning of August 29, when I was reading an article by Master Li, Guard Jin discovered me. She confiscated the article. Later I talked to Guard Zang Li and requested to get the article back, but she refused. I felt very sad for losing Master Li's article and went on strike. Head Shen came to ask me why I stopped doing my job. I told her that I had tuberculosis and pleurisy before, but after I practiced Falun Dafa, all these diseases were gone; Falun Dafa had given me a new life. I told her that I would resume working if they gave me back my Falun Dafa article. Head Shen verbally abused me after she heard what I said. Then Guard Zang Li called me to the disciplinary office. Guard Sun Jia was also there at that time. Because I didn't cooperate with them, Guard Zang became very angry. She punched my head, kicked me, hit me all over my body and shocked me everywhere with electric batons, including my private area. The skin of my upper chest was damaged due to the shocking and I had injuries all over my body. Division Head Xi threatened me and told me I had to go back to the workshop and finish my work and was not allowed to talk to other people about the beating. That evening all practitioners in the No. 3 Division wrote letters to the guards demanding that they stop beating Falun Dafa practitioners.

The next day Guard Zang called me to the disciplinary office and interrogated me. My heart started beating too fast and I started trembling. After I went back to the workshop I wrote a letter to the management of the labor camp and exposed the persecution I suffered. One day I met Labor Camp Head Tian in the cafeteria and I tried to hand in my letter to her. She refused to take it because she knew it was a letter to expose their evil acts. I then gave my letter to Division Head Shen. Shen called me to the disciplinary office after she read the letter. My old diseases had come back while I was in detention. However they still extended my term for two more months. The practitioners in the No. 3 Division knew my situation. They started a group strike at the end of August, which shook the whole labor camp. The guards acted immediately due to fear. They didn't allow people to have meals with practitioners in the No. 3 Division, canceled the visits from family members for fear the news would spread. They strictly controlled us and tried to force us to write a guarantee statement to give up our practice of Falun Dafa. They put steadfast practitioners in solitary confinement, put them on the "stretching bed" and extended their terms. Ms. Li Yajuan was put on the "stretching bed" for one week, which injured her back. However, the guards still forced her to walk. Guard Zang slapped me in the face until my mouth started bleeding. Even though my old diseases came back, Division Head Shen and Guard Zang forced me to do hard labor in the workshop and forced me to work overtime. After one month of hard work, my tuberculosis also came back. I wrote to the management and requested medical parole. Division Head Shen took me to the hospital for a checkup. I was diagnosed with tuberculosis and pleurisy infections, so they approved a medical parole for me due to their fear of the infection spreading.

Liang Xiaowen, a police officer in No. 2 Police Station: 86-13756726866 (Cell)
Song Xuejuan, Head of National Security Team: 86-13943306559 (Cell)

March 7, 2008