(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liang Weiping was from the Ganjingzi District of Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1998 and had regained her health through the practice. After the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, police officers from the Xinghua Police Station arrested her. They searched her and took her to the police station to persecute her. She was so frightened that she passed out and was taken to a hospital Emergency Room. After being unable to get any information from her, the police officers ransacked her home. In the following years of the CCP authorities' persecution and torture, Ms. Liang had been harmed both mentally and physically. She died on September 7, 2002 at 65 years of age.

Mr. Gao Jun was born on May 6, 1972. He used to live in the Xinghua Street of Ganjingzi District, Dalian City. At the end of December 1998, Mr. Gao started practicing Falun Gong and was able to quit smoking and drinking alcohol. He also recovered from having thoughts of committing suicide due to his career loss. His stubborn diseases such as psoriasis, stomach inflammation, and salivary gland cancer vanished as well. After the CCP started persecuting Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Mr. Gao went to the City Hall to appeal for Falun Gong, but the police officers physically assaulted him. He was detained for two days. Mr. Gao Jun then went to Beijing to appeal, but was arrested and taken back to Dalian and detained for a month at Yaojia Prison. After the release, Mr. Gao had to live under surveillance. After persistent harassment by police officer Dong Shiguo, Mr. Gao had to leave home to avoid illegal arrest. In the harsh environment of homelessness, his cancer recurred and he died on February 6, 2005 at 32 years of age.

Ms. Xu Xiue was 55 years old. She lived in Unit 2 on the 3rd Floor of Building 104 in Chunliu Neighborhood, Shaheko District in Dalian City. In January 2002, police officers from the Shaheko District Chunliu Neighborhood Police Station arrested her and detained her at the Yaojia Detention Center. After much effort, family members secured her release. However, the police and the neighborhood committee authorities harassed and assaulted her constantly. She suffered both mentally and physically from the repeated abuse and died on November 18, 2003.