Mr. Xue Jingye Died on December 6

Mr. Xue Jingye, 38, was from Kangjin Town, Hulan District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. After he started to practise Falun Dafa in 1998, his physical and mental health improved greatly. After July 20, 1999, the Chinese Communist Party, under Jiang Zemin's orders, started the persecution of Dafa and its disciples. Xue Jingye was given one year of forced labor in Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp simply because he continued to practice Falun Gong. He suffered a great deal physically and mentally in the camp. Around the time of the Olympic games this year, the local police repeatedly visited his home. The continued harassment caused Mr. Xue a great deal of stress and he passed away on December 6, 2008.

Mr. Xin Chao from Baoji, Shaanxi Province, Dies as a Result of Persecution

Mr. Xin Chao from Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, was sentenced to eight years in prison. After suffering long term from mistreatment and poor conditions, he became unable to take care of himself and passed away on June 10, 2008, at the age of 61.

Mr. Xin was retired from the Baoji No. 12 Factory. He used to suffer from diabetes, arthritis, and neurasthenia. He tried a lot of different treatment methods but the results were not good. He started to practice Falun Gong at the beginning of 1999. After doing the exercises for several months, he found that all his illnesses had disappeared. He experienced the miraculous effects of Dafa and started to cultivate.

After the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting Falun Dafa on July 20, 1999, Mr. Xin continued to practice Falun Dafa, prepare informational materials, and clarify the facts to the general public. In July 2003, he was arrested and taken to Lingyun Hotel in Baoji City for five months and tortured. They extorted around 40,000 yuan from him, and he suffered a great deal physically and mentally. He was tortured until he was only skin and bones and could no longer see clearly.

In May 2004, Xin Chao was again arrested at home by personnel from the Baoji 610 Office and the Jintai District and Weibin District Criminal Police Team for no reason. He was taken to Jintai Detention Center in Baoji. As a result of the physical and mental torment, he developed diabetes again and lost his eyesight. He was sentenced to eight years imprisonment around September or October. Because he was not able to take care of himself and the above personnel didn't want to take responsibility for him, he was sent home to be looked after by his family. But the monitoring, harassment, and disturbance continued until he passed away on June 10, 2008.

Organizations that participated in persecuting him: Baoji 610 Office, Baoji Public Security Bureau, Weibin Sub-Bureau, Jintai Sub-Bureau, Jintai 610 Office, Qingjiang Police Station, Douji Police Station and Shilipu Office.