(Clearwisdom.net) During June and July 2007, police from Jilin City, Jilin Province arrested ten Falun Dafa practitioners: Zheng Chengda, Zheng Fengxiang, Li Hailong, Wang Ying, Feng Guirong, Huang Guangyu, Han Yuxiang, Wu Xiaohong, and Hou Chunxiang. They have been detained in the Jilin City Detention Center for more than a year. Beginning on November 4, 2008, the Jilin City 610 Office and other government organizations prosecuted these practitioners for three days in the Chuanying District Court in Jilin City.

The opening session was a formality. Except for those who asked for lawyers, family members were not even informed about the opening session. Mr. Huang Guangyu's wife learned at the last minute and rushed to the courthouse, but she was not allowed to enter the courtroom.

The first session began at 9:30 a.m. on November 4, 2008. The presiding judge was Hu Chunwei, and Fu Lijie was in charge of this case. Other officers included Head of the Criminal Court Yu Yahong, Fu Ping, and Gao Ming from the Public Prosecution Section of the Chuanying Procuratorate. Officers from the 610 Office and other departments also attended the session.

Feng Guirong, Huang Guangyu, Zheng Fengxiang, Hou Chunxiang, and Han Yuxiang entered the court in handcuffs. During the session, the five practitioners said that they practiced Falun Gong and did not commit any crimes. The practitioners testified that they were tortured at the Police Dog Base after their 2007 arrest. Hu Chunwei halted their testimony. With help from Hu Chunwei, Ms. Feng Guirong's family asked for a lawyer for her and spent 10,000 yuan. Most of the lawyers were assigned. None of the attorneys submitted a "not guilty" plea for his or her client.

Ms. Feng suffered rheumatic heart disease, pneumonia, and other diseases before practicing. She often fell unconscious when these diseases relapsed. After practicing Falun Dafa, all of her illnesses disappeared without treatment. She lived according to the Fa-principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Everyone she met found her to be a good person with a heart of kindness. However, after July 20, 1999, she was arrested, sentenced to forced labor and forced to become homeless. Her home was also searched.

On June 29, 2007, the whole family was doing remodeling work at the Fengman Nursing Home. A battery of police carrying electric batons arrested Ms. Feng, her family members, and other people who worked there. They later searched her home, confiscating items from the family business and household items. At the Jilin City Police Dog Base, she was tortured to extract a "confession." Ms. Feng was force-fed mustard oil and beaten. The police hit her legs with iron rods. The torture made her head and lips swell, her ears rang, and she could not walk straight. When Ms. Feng was taken to the detention center, she could hardly walk at all. She once went on a hunger strike to resist persecution, but she was force fed and had to use a wheelchair.

Mr. Huang Guangyu's father is about 70 years old and his daughter is about 13. Just before his arrest, he had to handle the death of his brother, who passed away due to illness.

On July 3, 2007, Mr. Zheng Fengxiang went to the Changjiang Road Police Station in Jilin City to ask that his 5,000 yuan be returned, but he was arrested again. His family asked for a lawyer for him. Since 1999, Mr. Zheng has been repeatedly persecuted. Before he was arrested this last time, he visited his wife Li Wenhua, who was detained in Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp. There he was arrested and brutally tortured. Because the torture left him on the verge of death, he was released. Several days later, he went to the Changjiang Road Police Station to ask for his money back and was arrested again. His teenage son Zheng Yunlong was also beaten by the police. Several months later, his wife was released.

Ms. Han Yuxiang was arrested because she had an satellite TV receiver installed and invited others to watch TV at her home. Although Ms. Han's husband has spent quite an amount of money to secure her release, she continues to be detained.

Ms. Hou Chunxiang is the sister of Mr. Hou Mingkai, who was tortured to death by the CCP. Ms. Hou's 70-year-old mother still does not know of her son's death. When Ms. Hou was arrested, her only son was taking the college entrance exam.

Chuanying Police Department in Jilin City:
Persons in charge Sun Yanhong: 86-432-4826911(Office) and Wang Shouyi: 86-13943232110(Cell)
Chuanying District Court:
Presiding Judge of Criminal Court Yu Yahong (female): 86-432-2404966
Presiding Judge Hu Chunwei: 86-432-2404963
Person in charge Fu Lijie: 86-432-2404965