(Clearwisdom.net) Our purpose as practitioners is to validate the Fa wherever we are. In this way, we can save time and avoid big losses. Firmly following Master's arrangement will bring a better life to all sentient beings, a life that is more aligned with the Fa.

I have taken the long path in cultivation. I understand that revered Master is most compassionate and the old forces are truly evil, as they want to achieve their selfish purpose at any cost. We come from the old universe, so any attachment we still have will be magnified by the old forces and used to persecute us.

I have overcome many obstacles in order to finish writing this experience sharing article. I had wanted to expose the persecution I experienced, but was interfered with by the old forces. For example, after I discussed the matter with fellow practitioners and decided to write about it, the hand I write with started hurting. I knew that this was interference and decided to use my other hand to write, even though it would require a lot of practice and time.

On August 30, 2008, I went out to validate the Fa with another practitioner. Clarifying the truth about Dafa and the persecution to people went smoothly for me. When I only had one CD left, I went to see how the other practitioner was doing. I heard him say, "We are good people. You should not arrest good people." I immediately held one hand erect to send forth righteous thoughts, but my thoughts were not pure. A police officer came over and arrested me. I then shouted, "Falun Dafa is good and righteous! The police are trying to arrest and beat people." Many people came out to the street and witnessed their evil acts.

They took me to the police station. There they handcuffed and hung me to a basketball stand. They took off my clothes so that I felt the cold draft and with their hands they dug painfully into my ribcage. They asked, "What is your name and where do you live?" I refused to cooperate with them [Ed. note: because of the Chinese Communist Party's policy of implicating and persecuting family members, friends, and colleagues, Falun Gong practitioners often refuse to give their name and address when they are arrested]. Then the police said, "Not telling your name and address means you are not practicing truthfulness." I replied, " My Master said if I didn't want to say anything, I did not have to. However, whatever I say must be true."

The police officers used many forms of torture to try to make me give them information, such as burning me with lit cigarettes, handcuffing me to an iron chair, kicking my back, and stuffing a towel in my mouth. Regardless of how they tortured me, I did not cooperate with them. One policeman said, "We will send you to a forced labor camp for three years. When you come out, we will send you back for another three years." I thought to myself, "Whatever an evil person has to say means nothing. Only what Master says will count." The next day, they sent a security staff to beat me. I calmed down and looked within. Earlier, a police officer roughly handcuffed my arms behind my back, causing pain in my hands. I said to him in a stern voice, "According to the law, extortion of confession by torture is not permitted." As my righteous thoughts were strong, he did not dare to hurt me any more.

I was later transferred to a detention center. When the staff saw the wounds on my body, I was ordered to get a physical check-up at the hospital. After that I understood that I must not cooperate with them. On the way back to the detention center, I loudly protested. As a result, they shackled me. However, this did not stop me from continuing to clarify the truth. At the detention center, I went on a hunger strike to protest the abuse. A guard advised me to eat. I said, "This is not a place for practitioners. I do no want to eat here." Once when they took me out for questioning, I shouted, "Falun Dafa is good and righteous." A guard struck me with the key in his hand. I shouted out loud, "Look, this evil man is beating people!" He then stopped beating me.

On September 4, 2008, I had been on a hunger strike for four straight days. They tried to force-feed me. Whenever I had an opportunity, I would shout, "Falun Dafa is good and righteous. There is nothing wrong with practicing Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. There will be a global trial to bring Jiang Zemin to justice." As I continued to shout these words, all the guards left.

On September 5, 2008, they tried to force-feed me again. However, I continued to shout out facts about the persecution, so that everyone in the detention center could hear. They tried to cover up my mouth, but I still continued to shout whenever there was a chance. In the evening, my body went into convulsions and I was sent to a hospital.

On September 6, 2008, they stopped trying to force-feed me. I knew I should let people know the facts about Dafa. Whenever the door to my cell opened, I would shout out some facts about Dafa. Other times, I would do the exercises and send forth righteous thoughts. No one in the detention center, including the guards, cared about what I was doing.

I knew that Master was guiding and looking after me. When I was at the police station, I had a thought that I must be firm. In the evening of September 6, I had a dream. It was a dream of victory. On September 7, they took off my shackles and sent me home.

On the way home, a police officer said, "You need to pay for gasoline." I said, "You have been persecuting me for many years. I have no money left." He said, "Just give me five or ten yuan." I said, " I don't have it." I realized that all I needed to do was to hold on to strong righteous thoughts and the evil could not do anything.

Of course, there isn't a set way to validate the Fa. When I refused to eat in the detention center, several criminal inmates could not understand why. I explained to them that I really meant it when I told them I was hunger striking to protest this persecution. Gradually they understood and said, "If [that is] so, they will let you go in less than 10 days." Then, we had a discussion about the decline in moral standards in society and the benefits of practicing Falun Dafa. They seemed to accept what I said. I knew I was there to validate the Fa, and my past Fa-study was a preparation for that period.

It had been raining for the entire time I was detained. On the afternoon of September 7, when I was released, the sky became clear again. When I looked back over the past seven days, I truly felt Master's compassion and the dignity of the Fa.