(Clearwisdom.net) On December 9, 2006, I went to a hospital to see a Falun Dafa practitioner who was at the point of death due to persecution by Chinese Communist Party officials. A doctor from the detention center did not allow me to visit the practitioner. Guard Peng Li from the Qiqihar City First Detention Center went to the stairs to call for the city 110 Emergency Police when she saw me. I turned right around and went out the door. Then several people ran towards me quickly and pushed me down on the floor.

Soon afterwards, a police vehicle from the city "110" came. The officers brought me to the car, but I struggled not to go in. A young officer grabbed me and forced me into the car. I was then taken to Longhua Road Station. Officers took 300 yuan and a DVD away from me. When they played the disc and realized that I was a Falun Gong practitioner, they looked as if they had hit the jackpot. The deputy director of the station said, "If you pay 3500 yuan, I could let you go." Then a police officer was assigned to talk to me. By that time my family had heard about my arrest and called to ask the police to contact them. The police officers then knew my address and went to search my home. Everything of monetary value was taken away. My jewelry box was opened and even my child's loose change was also taken. A police officer even wanted to take my rice cooker, but my family refused to let him. During this period, the officers extorted 10,000 yuan from my family. After they ransacked my home, they brutally beat me. They expected to get more information on other practitioners from me and I was beaten until I lost unconsciousness. After I had been detained for five days, I was taken to the Railroad Detention Center, but the agents there wouldn't accept me. Then the police took me to Qiqihar City First Detention Center, where I was detained for three months. There I met Ms. Shen Zili and Ms. Xu Hongmei, practitioners from Qiqihar City who had been beaten and were also at the point of death. They were carried into the cell with injuries to their lower backs and hips. There were scars on their mouths left from tape that had been used to seal them. Two months later, news came out that they had been beaten to death by police officers from Qingyun Street Station (see http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2007/3/3/83189.html).

In the spring of 2007, I was transferred to Shuanghe Forced Labor Camp in Qiqihar City for one year.

I was arrested only because I went to a hospital to visit a Falun Gong practitioner that had been tortured and because of my faith in acting as a good person. I was sentenced to one year of forced labor and had money and property taken from me. We are practitioners that cultivate according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, but we are brutally persecuted. I want to encourage those who follow the CCP to stop their crimes immediately. Only by not doing such things can they save themselves.