(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Naifang was a worker at the Suburban Tree Farm in Qingyuan County. At 10:30 p.m. on June 28, 2008, over ten local police officers from the Qingyuan County Police Station were dispatched in two vehicles. Under the guise of an inspection of the labor dormitory, the police broke into Falun Gong practitioner Wang Naifang's residence and illegally arrested Wang Naifang and his son. On June 29, policeman Wang Dong, from the Qingyuan Town police station, beat Wang Naifang until his spine and right leg were injured. Now, Mr. Wang has lower back pain and has difficulty moving his right leg. On July 31, the injury to the spine was confirmed with a CT scan at the Third Hospital of Fushun City.

On July 9, at the Qingyuan County Police Station, six police officers took turns using a stun gun to shock Wang Naifang's chest, mouth, thighs, reproductive organ, arms, two armpits and other places: the torture began at 1 p.m. and continued for eight hours.

During electric shock torture sessions, many times officers forced smoke into his nose and mouth through a tube made of the newspaper that was set on fire. Wang Naifang choked and fainted many times. Police roused Mr. Wang with cold water and also poured white liquor down his throat. He had difficulty breathing, and coughed. He also could not speak and had a high fever for several days. For more than ten days, he could not take care of himself and was not able to turn his body in bed. Currently, his right arm and left hand are numb.

In the evening, police hooded Wang Naifang to block him from seeing who was beating him. We have learned that police station chief Sun was there, and police officers Hou and Zheng made the police record. There were several others who have not yet been identified. Policeman Hou said, "We could not use the worst methods on you, so we invited several experts to deal with you."

Wang Naifang asked the police many times to remove the headgear, but an officer said, "No way! This is good for you. We will make you die without knowing how you die" Wang Naifang warned the thugs that forcing a confession by torture violates the law, and they would later face the legal consequences!" The police threatened, "Killing you people is nothing. Nobody will care if you appeal. Go anywhere you wish [to appeal]."

During that night of torture on July 9, Wang Naifang was shocked so severely that he could not close his mouth, his lips were turned outwards, and the skin on his chest, two arms and other body areas were burnt and blistered. He still has prominent scars.

When Mr. Wang was transferred to the Qingyuan Big-Sand-Ditch detention center at midnight, police officers Jiang and others saw the injuries, and they then arranged for Liu Xingcheng, a criminal inmate, to monitor him. Police officer Wen, Bi, Director Qi and Doctor Liu all knew of Mr. Wang's injuries. On July 11, Wang Naifang asked Director Qi to be released on bail for medical treatment. Qi answered, "With an injury like yours, we will not be allowed to do so by the legal unit because people will notice your injury, and it is bad public relations. You will have to wait for your wounds to heal somewhat before you may be released on bail for medical treatment.

This is another crime that the Chinese Communist Party has committed against a Falun Gong practitioner under the guise of protecting the Beijing Olympic Games.

Published on September 21, 2008