(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Ma Tianyong, former secretary in the Discipline Department of the National Security Bureau in Yingkou City, Liaoning Province, was repeatedly persecuted by the evil Chinese Communist Party (CCP) during the past eight years, for practicing Falun Gong. He was dismissed from his job and his salary was suspended. He was illegally arrested and then sentenced to a forced labor camp. He suffered from tremendous stress both physically and psychologically, and he passed away at home on March 29, 2007. His wife had also passed away, on November 26, 2002, after being seriously persecuted in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

Mr. Ma Tianyong was formerly secretary of the Discipline Department at the National Security Bureau in Yingkou City, and he was also the director of the Political Department, and a first-degree police officer. After the Chinese Communist Party began persecuting Falun Gong, Mr. Ma Tianyong's entire family suffered from the barbaric persecution administered by the unlawful officials, including Xie Hongjun, director and secretary of the National Security Bureau, who gave the instructions and orders to persecute Mr. Ma Tianyong.

In January 2002, Mr. Ma, his wife Lu Guifang, and their son Ma Xuhui went to Dalian. They were followed by spies from the Security Bureau in Yingkou and they were arrested in Dalian by these spies and other spies from the Security Bureau of Dalian City. Mr. Ma Tianyong was illegally sentenced to three years of forced labor and detained at the Yiaojia Detention Center in Dalian. Ma Tianyong's wife was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor and sent to the notorious Masanjia Forced Labor Camp in Shenyang. Their son Ma Xuhui was illegally sentenced to one year of forced labor and was detained at the Dalian Forced Labor Camp.

In April 2002, they each faced persecution in three different forced labor camps. They were released one by one. Lu Guifang was persecuted to the brink of death at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, yet the evil agents of the CCP did not stop persecuting the family. Xie Hongjun terminated Mr. Ma Tianyong, who had been retired for years and could not work, so he lost his retirement benefits. The evil agents violated Ma Tianyong's basic human rights, and monitored him for a long time. After Ma Xuhui was released, his workplace dismissed him from his position at the Tax Bureau in Yingkou City and revoked his rights as a public employee, so his salary was stopped for four years. Ma Tianyong's family was cut off from all sources of income.

Ma Tianyong's wife Lu Guifang was a chief accountant at the Yingkou cigarette factory. Before practicing Falun Gong, she was very weak. She had suffered from dozens of severe illnesses, including heart disease, anemia, a thyroid gland tumor, rheumatoid arthritis, edema, gynecological disease, back and neck problems that caused her to lose consciousness several times, as well as internal and external hemorrhoids. Her difficult work schedule may have contributed to these ailments. She took several medications and was hospitalized several times. Each hospitalization cost nearly 10,000 yuan. She often had attacks while at work, and was sent for emergency treatment. After Ms. Lu Guifang began practicing Falun Gong in September 1995 and followed the principle of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance," to improve her xinxing, all of her illnesses disappeared. She became healthy and her family was happy and harmonious. Falun Gong gave her a second life.

On July 20, 1999, the Jiang regime started the unprecedented persecution against Falun Dafa practitioners. Because Lu Guifang persisted in her belief and went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa, she was repeatedly persecuted. In April 2002, she was persecuted to the brink of death in Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. The labor camp authorities ordered her family to take her home. She was bedridden, yet the local police still did not stop harassing her family, and they attempted to "transform" them at a brainwashing center. They asked Lu Guifang if she still practiced Falun Gong, and she said firmly, "Yes, I will practice forever. If you like, you may take me away from home." After a long period of physical and mental torture, Lu Guifang passed away on November 26, 2003 at the age of 63.