(Clearwisdom.net) In 2002 when I went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Dafa, I was illegally arrested by vicious Chinese Communist Party thugs. Later on, I was illegally sentenced to forced labor for three years. In the notorious Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City, the incidents of brutal torture I endured at the hands of the vicious guards are too many to recount.

On March 16, 2002, my daughter and I took a train to Beijing. After we arrived in Tiananmen Square, as we walked, we called out, "Falun Dafa is good! Restore the good name of Dafa! Restore the good name of our Teacher!" A group of police officers tried to drag us into a police vehicle as they beat us. We tried to get away, but they pushed us into the vehicle and beat us. My head swelled up. When we clarified the truth to them, they pounded on my chest and covered my mouth. They sprained my arms and cut my hands. My clothing was torn in various places (I still keep the coat I wore at that time). We were dragged to Qianmen Police Station and locked in a small cell. Later we were dispatched to the local governments' liaison office in Beijing. Three days we were sent home. My daughter's model worker status of 12 years was canceled, and she was also illegally fined and put under observation at work. My property was illegally seized, I was fined 10,000 yuan, and three months' worth of my salary was confiscated. Eventually, I was sent to Wanjia Forced Labor Camp for three years.

I was brutally tortured many times in Wanjia Forced Labor Camp. The following incidents remain the most indelible.

In July 2002, when we practitioners got up in the middle of the night to send forth righteous thoughts, guard Wang Jiang burst in, grabbed a broom, and beat us. He also dipped the broom into a commode and beat us with it.

On April 3, 2003, the guards in the camp made up an evil doctrine consisting of 40 items and tried to coerce practitioners to read and memorize them. If practitioners refused, they were tortured. More than a dozen practitioners all resisted and did not read it. Guard Fu Mian was furious and forced the practitioners to squat against the wall. Those in charge then shocked the practitioners with electric batons and further tortured them with the iron chair, solitary confinement, and so on. I passed out and fell on the ground. I was semi-conscious for about a week.

The guards still forced me to do slave labor and complete their 140,000-yuan project. The jobs we did included making paper items, gluing medicine boxes, gluing paper bags, loading toothpicks, rowing flax, weaving rope, sewing vehicle cushions, sewing vehicle back cushion covers, repairing clothes, sorting pumpkin seeds, and making slippers that were exported to Japan and South Korea. We worked from 5 a.m. To 9 or 10 p.m. Sometimes we worked to 1 or 2 a.m. and then worked the next day as usual. If the higher authorities came to inspect, we were ordered to say that we only worked six hours per day. When I could not work, Chief Zhang Bo and Zhang Aihui yelled out: "If you do not work, you get your daughter to pay five yuan every day. The team in the forced labor camp has to pay 140,000 yuan a year. If you do not work, how are we going to pay? You know your status and know what this place is. How can you not work in a forced labor camp?" I was compelled to sit on a small stool every day and I had to weave small-guage rope.

One time, all the practitioners who were illegally imprisoned in the Seventh Team went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. Guard Zhang Bo asked her boss to send guards from the male team to the female team to enforce the bloody persecution. The following are details how several of the practitioners were tortured.

Ms. He Miao from Bayan, Heilongjiang Province, was 31 years old. She protested the persecution and carried on a hunger strike for more than 150 days. Because she refused to wear the prison uniform and a prison number, she was shocked with electric batons and tied to the iron chair by Li Suo and Sun Qing. She was beaten and bled profusely.

Ms. Ding Xueping from Yilan County, Heilongjiang Province, was 39 years old. She resisted and refused to slander Master or Dafa, so she was sent to solitary confinement. She was hung with both hands tied across her back, causing both her arms and hands to turn blue and become painful and numb.

Ms. Zhou Lei from Harbin was 53 years old. Because she was caught reading Master's articles, she was brutally tortured with "five horses tearing the body apart" by guard Fu Min. When she was laid down afterwards, she was paralyzed. She could not even walk to the bathroom.

Ms. Liu Xiumao was from the Nangang District in Harbin City. She was 64 years old. The guards found Teacher's articles on her. Guard Zhang Aihui slapped her face. She was forced to squat, stand, and sit on an iron chair for an entire week. In the coldest days of winter, they opened the window until she was frozen stiff.

Ms. Lu Fengxia, 53 years old, was forced to make slippers. She developed headaches and she could not see. Eventually she could not take care of herself, but before the authorities released her, they extorted several thousand yuan from her daughter.

Ms. Chen Huiyi was from the Daowai District, Harbin City. She was 57 years old. She developed severe diabetes. The skin below her knee turned blue and black and festered. Camp officials extorted 3,000 yuan from her before she was released.

Ms. Wang Zhujun from Acheng City, Heilongjiang Province, was 57 years old. Because she did not give up her belief, she was made to sit on the iron chair. Criminal inmate Bai Xuelian wrote the three statements on her behalf. Ms. Wang tore up them up. Guard Zhao Yuqing fined her 300 yuan.