(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Wang Peng used to be detained in Tiebei First Detention Center in Jilin Province. In May 2005, a former prisoner who used to be detained in the same cell with Mr. Wang proved details of the suffering that Mr. Wang had endured.

Mr. Wang Peng and some fellow practitioners protested the illegal detention by having a hunger strike. However, on the fourth day of the hunger strike, the guards and prison doctor, Feng Dabiao, carried out a brutal and barbaric force feeding of Mr. Wang. According to some reliable sources, Feng Dabiao was not a real medical doctor. He was a factory worker who spent money to bribe himself into the position of a prison doctor. He is a very vicious person, and many Falun Gong practitioners had suffered from his tortures. They cruelly tried to insert a big tube through Mr. Wang's nose to force-feed him. However, Mr. Wang's nostrils were small, and the pipe was bigger than his nose nostrils. Feng Dabiao still insisted on inserting the pipe into Mr. Wang's nostrils. With the help of a few others, the force-feeding caused great damage to Mr. Wang Peng.

Mr. Wang was detained in Tiebei First Detention Center for over a year, and during the whole time there, Mr. Wang experienced severe bleeding of the nose caused by the force feeding. It often happened two to three times a day. Each time, he lost about half a cup of blood. Between November and December of 2005, when he was secretly sentenced by Luyuan District Court of Changchun City, his family members were not informed of this sentence, and did not know about his wellbeing. When his family members asked Xu Gang, the Party secretary of Luyuan District Court, about Wang Peng's situation, Xu mumbled, "Maybe he's alright."

Because of the severe nasal bleeding, Mr. Wang was once sent to Changchun Provincial Hospital with handcuffs and foot shackles like a criminal who had committed very serious crimes. On the eve of the Chinese New Year in 2005, his nose was blocked, he was unable to breath, and there was severe bleeding. He was sent to Changchun 461 Hospital with handcuffs and foot shackles on. The doctor from the department of otorhino-laryngology checked him and found that an angioma had developed inside his nose, and it was so big that it almost blocked his nose. However, under such a painful situation, Mr. Wang was still forced to do slave labor everyday. He was forced to make a kind of special flower for export to Japan.

In Tiebei First Detention Center, Mr. Wang Peng had suffered from inhumane and barbaric torture, which resulted in his bad health. Yet, the District Court still secretly sentenced him to six years in prison. He appealed to Changchun City Intermediate Middle Level Court. However, his appeal was denied 20 days later. On March 20, 2006, he was secretly transferred to Shiling Prison, in Siping City, Jilin Province where he was forced to receive brainwashing everyday and sit on a small stool for a long period of time. He was not allowed to speak to other fellow practitioners, or even to look at them. Five other practitioners were also transferred to the same prison with Mr. Wang Peng. Those practitioners include Mr. Wang Enguo, Mr. Jiang Yizhou, and Ms. Sun Xiuying, etc. Mr. Wang did not even know all of them, but they were all sentenced as one case. This is the CCP's way of making verdicts.

I hereby call on all of the kindhearted people to lend your hands, to spread your call of justice, and help rescue all of the Falun Gong practitioners who are being persecuted right now. Let's all work together to stop the persecution.