(Clearwisdom.net) (By reporter Zheng Yan) With the 2008 Olympic Games approaching, Falun Gong practitioners in Heilongjiang Province are appealing to international organizations to come to Heilongjiang Province to investigate the on-going persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. In their letter of invitation, the petitioners listed the names of six Falun Gong practitioners who died as a result of persecution. As these individuals suffered extreme brutality, their families have managed to keep their bodies in storage to date, as evidence of the persecution. Specific photographs are included, below.

We welcome the "Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong" to Heilongjiang Province to investigate

At the approach of the Olympic Games, the Chinese Communist regime is using the games as a ready-made opportunity to intensify the persecution of people who believe in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance," at all costs and by any means. Falun Gong practitioners in Heilongjiang Province extended their invitation to the international community through Clearwisdom.net once they learned about the "Global Human Rights Torch Relay." Their letter stated: "We sincerely welcome all individuals, organizations and the media, especially the Coalition to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong, to come to Heilongjiang Province to investigate and collect evidence."

Photo of Jiang Bai (before death)

Photo of Xu Jishan (before death)

Photo of Na Zhenxian (before death)

Photo of L¨¹ Lihua (before death)

Photo of Zhang Zhong (before death)

Two photos of Zhang Zhong (taken in July 2004) when he was dying from abuse under the tortures he suffered in Daqing Prison.

  1. Six bodies preserved as evidence of acts of violence under the persecution

Since July 1999 when the persecution of Falun Gong began under the Chinese Communist Party's orders, in Heilongjiang Province alone, six bodies of deceased Falun Gong practitioners who died as a result of gross abuse and torture under the persecution have been preserved as evidence of the injustice they suffered. They were Mr. Xu Jishan from Daqing (41 years old, whom the police suffocated with water torture on June 7, 2005); Mr. Na Zhenxian from Shuangcheng City (58 years old, farmer, died as a result of the persecution on September 16, 2005); Ms. Lu Lihua from Harbin City (43 years old, self-employed business woman; died due to persecution on October 2, 2005); Mr. Zhang Zhong from Daqing City (35 years old, died due to persecution on October 16, 2006); Mr. Zhou Shuhai from Yichun City (35 years old, used to work in Yichun City government policies research office, died on May 31, 2007 as a result of persecution).

A young woman died in 5-kilo shackles

In addition, recently, late at night on June 28, 2007, when 30-year-old Ms. Jiang Pai (former employee of Daqing Petroleum Main Industry Power Plant) died as a result of persecution, she was still wearing 5-kilo-shackles.

In October 2000, Jiang Pai was laid off because she practiced "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." On August 29, 2003, National Security agents from Daqing City arrested Jian Pai. The National Security staff wanted to lure Jiang Pai to work for them as a secret agent because of her good computer skills, but Jiang Pai sternly refused. Jiang Pai went on a protest hunger strike when the perpetrators detained her unlawfully. She was released on bail for medical treatment under the monitoring of secret agents when her life was in great danger.

At around 9:00 a.m. on April 26, 2007, her former employer duped Jiang Pai, saying she could resume her employment. Her family members thought it was true. However, as soon as she arrived at the entrance to her workplace, officers from the Daqing Police Department who had been waiting for her arrested her. Her family members learned on June 26, 2007 that she was in the Daqing Oil Fields' General Hospital. Her elderly parents saw her that evening. She was handcuffed to a bed, shackled and was unconscious. There were black and blue marks on her swollen feet. She was on oxygen and could not speak. If she was given a sip of water, she would start coughing violently. Even though she was in this condition, two policemen monitored her closely. The Wolitun Police Department deputy head said, "We will not release her unless she dies."

Jiang Pai died two months after she was unlawfully arrested and detained by the Daqing Police Department, National Security and Procuratorate. Her mother said, "It was them who duped me and ordered me to find Jiang Pai and tell her to go back to work. Now that my daughter has died, how can I live!"

Appeal from Heilongjiang Province

The Falun Gong practitioners' letter of invitation from Shuangcheng, Daqing, Jiamusi and Harbin Cities of Heilongjiang Province, said, "Under the huge pressure from the international community, the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners has become hidden; however, the persecution methods have not become any less, and in Heilongjiang Province, they have gone to the extreme in terms of evilness."

They said, "Falun Gong practitioners here and the family members of those Falun Gong practitioners who suffered persecution are all ready to cooperate with the investigation and evidence collection. Together, let us put this inhumane persecution to an end."

August 7, 2007