(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Yang Congmei is a Falun Dafa practitioner from Xindu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. Her father has requested again and again to see his daughter ever since she was arrested three months ago. The chief of Xinmin Town Judicatory Office, Liu Qingquan, and officials from Hedun Group agreed to pass the word to the other officers, allowing the visitation. When he finally saw his daughter in the Xindu County Hospital on July 13 and 14, 2007, she was on the verge of death.

When Ms. Yang's father saw her, she had a black eye, her lip was bruised, her face was pale, and she was on the verge of death. Even in this frail condition, she was still wearing a heavy shackle.

Her father requested that she be released and allowed to return home. The guards said that even if she died, they did not care. They would allow him to see his daughter, but they would not release her.

Since April 4, 2007, when Ms. Yang Congmei was arrested by the police of Xindu Police Department and Sanhe Police Station, her family had been looking for her everywhere. The related departments refused to allow them to see her. Her husband, Zhou Houchun, was working out of town when he heard the tragic news. Mr. Zhou quit his job and planed to go home, but was arrested by police from Jiuchi Town in Pengzhou City where he worked.

Ms. Yang Congmei lived at Group 5, Hetun Village, Xinmin Town. She started to learn Falun Gong in 2002 at a detention center from other practitioners who were also detained there. She was originally sent there due to a criminal case. Since that time, she has changed her character and lived according to the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance. Her physical health and mentality underwent a great change.

On April 4, 2007, at 10 a.m., four police cars transporting a dozen police officers arrived and the officers rushed into Ms. Yang's beauty shop, pushed her to the ground, then went to search her home. She was taken to a brainwashing center and later sent to Xindu Detention Center.

On June 29, Ms. Yang's mother Fan Xiuying went to Xindu Hospital to see her daughter while Ms. Yang was on a hunger strike, but her request was denied by the guards. The guards of the detention center dialed 110 (emergency) and called several police officers to surround and beat Fan Xiuying, injuring her limbs and pushing her into the police car, while abusing, insulting, and intimidating her.

Ms. Yang Congmei is on the verge of death, and even though the officers agreed to a family visit, they refused to release her.

It is said that Chen Dequan, from the Xindu 610 Office, is the one who refused to release her.

Xindu State Security Team: 86-28-83964801, Chief Tan and Chen Dequan (female)
Xindu Police Department: 86-28-83972293
Wu Yingmeng, chief of Xindu Police Department: 86-13438067700 (Cell)
Wang Yidong, chief of Sanhe Police Station: 86-13908089116 (Cell)
Zheng Bo, deputy chief of Sanhe Police Station: 86-13881788033 (Cell)
Deng Haike, deputy chief
Liu Can, instructor of Sanhe Police Station: 86-13980797567 (Cell)
Xindu Detention Center: 86-28-83972939/83995214
Chief Liang Bin of Xindu Detention Center: 86-28-89126200
Xinmin Police Station: 86-28-83075005
Xindu Hospital: 86-28-83972235, 86-28-83972235
Inpatient Department: 86-28-83993017

Related article: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2007/7/5/87360.html