Persecution Facts in Rizhao City, Shandong Province
(Clearwisdom.net) Note: The following is a shortened version of a longer and more detailed article that appeared on the Minghui.org website (Chinese version of Clearwisdom.net).
Rizhao City 610 Office agents including Xu Yanping, Wang Yubao, Meng Qingfeng, Qin Yujing, and Qin Sihai (all male) often harass, closely monitor, and arrest Falun Dafa practitioners.
For instance, practitioner Ms. Zhang Ping, 76, is a retired doctor from the Donggang District Hospital. She has been arrested by 610 Office agents seven times, and is currently detained in the Rizhao City Detention Center.
On the evening of June 4, 2007, 610 Office agents stormed into the home of practitioner Ding (gender unknown, first name unknown) and arrested the practitioner. For the past few years, 610 Office agents have been arresting practitioners, ransacking their homes, sentencing practitioners, causing many families to become broken.
1. Practitioner Mr. Mai Dazhi was arrested by police from the Development Zone on March 19, 2007 when clarifying the truth to people.
2. Practitioner Ms. Xu Xuemei was arrested from her home on September 30, 2005 and sentenced to three years of forced labor. She is detained in the Wangcun Women Labor Camp located in Zibo City, Shandong Province.
3. Ms. Chen Min, a small business owner in the Liyang Mall, was sentenced to four years in prison.
4. Ms. Li Bo, an employee of the Rizhao City Power Company, was sentenced to four years in prison.
5. Mr. Zhu Weizhuo and Mr. Zhu Xianhe were both sentenced to six years in prison.
6. Mr. Li Jianbo, an employee of the Rizhao Branch of China People's Bank, was sentenced to eight years in prison. His wife Liu Xiuyun, also an employee of the Rizhao Branch of China People's Bank, was sentenced to four years in prison. Their nine year-old daughter is left home alone.
7. Mr. Zhou Degang, an employee of Yan Minery, was sentenced to four years in prison.
8. Mr. Zhao Erfu, a professor employed by the community college, was sentenced to three years in prison.
9. Ms. Miao Weicai, who lived in the Mingwangtai Area in Qinlou Neighborhood, Rizhao City, went missing several months ago. Her whereabouts are unknown.