As narrated by a Falun Dafa practitioner from Rizhao City, Shandong Province and organized by a fellow practitioner

( I am a sixty-four-year-old Dafa disciple living in the suburbs of Rizhao City, Shandong Province. I would like to share with everyone how Falun Dafa has given me a new life.

When I was only nine months old, my father passed away. My mother remarried when I was two, and my stepfather was cruel to me. Before turning three, I fell down very hard and broke a bone in my lumbar because no one was taking care of me. Since then I, could no longer stand up. My family did not have time to take care of me, so I just crawled around on the ground by myself. I struggled in every way imaginable, to the point that I even felt that I was better off dead. When I turned 18, since I could not straighten my back, when I stood up my height did not pass the edge of the kang [a heatable brick bed], and I weighed only about fifty-five pounds.

It was around that time that I met a person with a kind heart, who later became my husband. He was ten years older than me. Because his family were landowners, everyone despised him. He lost both of his parents when he was young, and the evil Chinese Communist Party (CCP) confiscated his family's property. He was extremely poor and very lonely. He felt pity for me, so he married me and carefully took care of me. In order to relieve my pain, he pushed me around in a little cart, while continually trying to find ways to treat my diseases. But nothing worked, and as time went on, my body's condition became worse and worse, and all different kinds of diseases sprang up.

In 1997, I got uremia, as well as vascular nervous headaches; eventually I became bedridden. Due to uremia, I couldn't urinate, and had to sit on the toilet for long periods of time. It was very painful and annoying. Even doctors said my situation was not treatable.

In 1998, while struggling on the verge of death, relatives of my neighbor introduced Falun Gong to us. In this way, my husband and I obtained the Fa.

On the second day after I obtained the Fa, Master cleaned up my body. In the morning, my quilt and bed sheet were both wet, and I had a very high fever. My body temperature was 42oC (107.6oF), and the reading on thermometer reached the limit. But I didn't get scared. Master told us that it was for cleaning up our bodies, and I enlightened that my condition meant that Master had begun to take care of me. I endured the bad fever for two days, and then my body immediately became disease free. My back, which I was never able to straighten, was now straight! I could also walk! From then on, I was much more energetic. I never felt tired , and I was able to do lots of housework. My body was getting stronger and stronger. This year, three of us prepared our farm and my son's farm, which combined a total of more than 8,000 square yards, in only a few days.

Master saved me and gave me a second life. I told others that my name was "Xinsheng" -- meaning "new life." I felt I could not properly express my appreciation to Master, and all I could say was, "Thank you Master! Thank you Master!"

The reason I'm sharing my experiences today is to let more people know that the wicked CCP is wrong to persecute Falun Dafa. Falun Dafa is good - this is an absolute truth!