(Clearwisdom.net) On the morning of April 14, 2007, officers Zhang Deyue and Fu Yong from the Shanhaiguan Police Department in Hebei Province led a police team to arrest several Falun Gong practitioners. They also searched their homes. Mr. Zheng Zhicheng and Ms. Cheng Chao, his wife, were among those arrested.

Zheng Zhicheng is about 30 years old. Because he persisted in his practice of Falun Gong, and being a good person who believes in the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance, at the end of 1999 the Qinhuangdao police sentenced him to three years of forced labor and sent him to the notorious Kaiping Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan City. He was transferred to the Gaoyang Labor Camp in Baoding City in November 2000, where he suffered from tortures so severe that he once hit the wall with his head to protest. He was released in 2001. In 2002 he was sentenced to forced labor for the second time and sent to Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan. He was released in 2005.

Anyone familiar with Hehuakeng Labor Camp knows that the guards there are brutal in their efforts to "reform" practitioners. One of their methods is "Stool Sitting." Every day, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. they force practitioners to sit on a 10-cm (4-inch) wide and 20-cm (8-inch) tall stool. Everyone has to sit still; no one is allowed to use the toilet or eat outside the fixed schedule. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are ten minutes each. Each person is entitled to use the toilet twice a day for five minutes, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. During their many days of "Stool Sitting" the practitioners are forbidden to change clothes, brush their teeth, or wash. Some get lice. Although the itching from the lice bites is intense, the practitioners cannot make a move or they will be physically abused. Some develop sores on their buttocks that bleed, and their their pants then stick to the skin. When they use the toilet, they have to soak their pants before slowly removing them. These pus-filled infections develop into running sores that smell terrible. Many practitioners lose consciousness during this torture.

After Zheng Zhicheng's release from the labor camp he resumed cultivating and defending Dafa. He met practitioner Ms. Cheng Chao. The police arrested him again on December 3, 2002. They were from Shanhaiguan. After five months of detention they sentenced him to three years of forced labor. Mr. Zheng became very weak from long-term torture. Once he almost died.

Cheng Chao endured huge pressure during Zheng Zhicheng's detention at Hehuakeng Forced Labor Camp. On the one hand she worried about him; on the other hand, her family and friends did not understand her. Nowadays, under the negative influence of the CCP, people are obsessed with practical interests and could not appreciate Ms. Cheng's choosing Zheng Zhicheng. But he and she weathered the storm. Three years later in 2005 Zheng came home and married Cheng Chao.

On April 14, 2007, Mr. Zheng and Ms. Cheng were arrested once more under the direction of new police chief Zhao Ran from the Shanhaiguan City Police Department, Police Section One Chief Zhang Deyue, and Officer Fu Yong, along with a team of police. They also searched their home. Zheng Zhicheng is presently being detained at the Qinhuangdao First Detention Center; Cheng Chao is in the Shanhaiguan Third Detention Center. When the police arrested the couple they even took Zheng Zhicheng's mother. She was released a day later. The police seized their laptop computer and printer.

We all hope Zheng Zhicheng and Cheng Chao can reunite soon. We hope more people in the Qinhuangdao Area can hear the truth so they will quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations. That way, they will have a bright future.