(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Wang Weihua of Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province died in the No. 3 Prison in Harbin City in June 2003. It was discovered in an autopsy that there were nineteen major injuries to his body.

Wang Weihua was born in July 1979. His parents divorced when he was small and he lived with his mother, Wu Shujie. His mother often became sick and was unable to go to work. When he was in junior middle school, he suffered from tuberculosis.

In 1993 when they were going through the most difficult time in their lives, Wu Shujie joyfully obtained Dafa. After practicing Falun Dafa for over one year, she recovered from multiple diseases without the need of medical treatment. Since then, Wang Weihua has also walked on the path of practicing Falun Dafa and his health condition improved quickly.

The evil started to persecute Dafa in 1999. In order to clarify the truth about Dafa to people, Wang Weihua and his mother went to Beijing to appeal in October 1999. Later they both suffered from persecution in the form of arrest and imprisonment in forced labor camps. They have not been able to be together since then.

Wang Weihua was doing things to clarify the truth and saved numerous beings through his efforts. He spread truth-clarifying materials about Dafa, made a big speaker and used it to shout the truth to everyone in the detention center, and called the police to tell them not to persecute Dafa practitioners. On April 10, 2001, Wang Weihua was arrested by the police in Jianhua District, Qiqihar City. There he was tortured by inhumane means such as the "Big Hang Up", being forced to sit in an Iron Chair, having his genitals pinched by police officers, etc.

At the moment that he was at his last breath due to the torture, his mother Wu Shujie was released after being imprisoned at Wanjia Labor Camp for one and a half years. With the help of his family, Wang Weihua was released on bail for medical treatment. Before his health condition improved, however, he was again arrested by the police. He was sentenced to four years and was imprisoned in the No. 3 Prison in Harbin City.

In order to visit her son, Wu Shujie also later came to Harbin and worked there. In April 2003, she was also arrested.

On June 17, 2003, Wang Weihua's family received a notice from the prison. The notice said that Mr. Wang Weihua had been killed with an iron by criminal Zhang Shuyou. Zhang was twenty-eight years old, and was sentenced to twenty years of imprisonment for murder, robbery and theft.

Later, the autopsy found that there were nineteen major injuries to Wang's body. They were at his mouth, temple, top of the head, chest, back, arms, legs and internal organs. During that time, his family members could not find his mother, Wu Shujie. Only after waiting for over ninety days was Wang's body buried.

At that time, Wu Shujie was imprisoned in a detention center in Harbin City. The guard shocked her heart with an electric baton all night. Her heart could not endure this and she passed out many times. She was brought to a hospital for first-aid treatment. The doctor thought that her situation was so critical that somebody should accompany her around the clock. That was the reason why Wang's family could not find her at all.

It was heard recently that Wu Shujie was sentenced to seven years of imprisonment. She is now imprisoned in Harbin Women's Prison and her health is very poor. She probably still does not know that her only son has died as a result of the persecution.

Because the police block the information, the full process of how Wang Weihua died still needs to be supplemented and exposed by insiders. But there is one point for certain: it was definitely not as simple as what the prison guards claimed - that a criminal killed Wang.

Wang Weihua’s case was handled by a deputy head of the prison whose family name is Yang and Liu Ximin, the head of the prison detective section. The guard on duty the day when Wang Weihua was killed is Tang Dongfang, who has never shown up again after this case.

Related article: