(Clearwisdom.net) Baimalong Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province is one of the key centers where a lot of Falun Gong practitioners are "illegally imprisoned." Every practitioner imprisoned there is subjected to both mental and physical tortures. The following are stories of how several practitioners I know were persecuted to death.

Ms. Cao Jianzhen, 50 years old, was a farmer in the Ruanjiang of Hunan Province. She weighed 62 kilograms (137 pounds) when she was first taken to the forced labor camp and imprisoned there. After suffering numerous tortures, she weighed only 47 kilograms (104 pounds). The guards, led by Guard Xiao, frequently beat and kicked Ms. Cao, and broke three of her ribs and injured some of her internal organs. As a result of the torture, she vomited pus and blood. When she was unable to eat, the guards dragged her off to be force-fed. In addition, they attempted to brainwash her by forcing her to watch slanderous videotapes against Dafa. Ms. Cao was so injured that she could not sit up or stand. Once she lay down she could not get up. She was taken back to her hometown when the authorities found out she was dying. Ms. Cao Jianzhen died soon after she was taken home.

Ms. Zuo Shuchun, 38 years old, was from Changsha City, Hunan Province. When she was first imprisoned at the forced labor camp, seventeen guards tortured her with the "hanging up in the air" torture. As soon as she moved slightly, she experienced severe physical pain. If she cried out, they would tape her mouth and nose and then use electric batons to shock her whole body. One day, they took Ms. Zuo out and force-fed her. Soon after, we saw a bunch of guards and some drug-addict inmates quickly carrying a person out, who was entirely wrapped up in a blanket, including the head. Later I learned that Ms. Zuo had died during the brutal force-feeding.

Ms. Cao Sanyuan, in her fifties, was a lecturer at Hunan Teachers' College. During her imprisonment at Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, the guards shocked her with electric batons, handcuffed her, put her in small cells many times, and hung her up and beat her. They force-fed Ms. Cao so cruelly that her nose often bled and finally she collapsed mentally. Ms. Cao Sanyuan died soon after she was taken home.

Ms. Peng Meiren, who was in her fifties and from North Zhen Street of Ningxiang County, Hunan Province was a retired worker at the County Meat Plant. After suffering brutal persecution and forced brainwashing, she died soon after returning home.

Ms. Li Rong was nearly seventy years old. Ever since the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Ms. Li has been constantly persecuted. She previously suffered from many illnesses and nearly died before she started practicing Falun Gong. But her illnesses all disappeared and she became a healthy person again after beginning her practice. Ms. Li was illegally imprisoned twice in a forced labor camp, and altogether she spent over four years at the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp. After that, she was under house arrest in the countryside for almost two years. The authorities withheld her entire pension, so Li Rong did not have any income. No one knows her whereabouts now. During her imprisonment at the Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, the authorities tortured her with various means, including shocking her with electric batons, hanging her up in the air, clamping her mouth with fire tongs, and stuffing her mouth and throat with dirty rags. They beat her, shook her, and broke three of her teeth. Using the torture of "hanging up in the air" for an extended period of time, they nearly suffocated and killed Ms. Li. The guards struck her foot and nearly broke her foot in half. They forced her to sit on the tiger bench and shackled her in a painful posture all day long. They shocked her with electric batons and then dragged her out under the sun in the scorching heat of summer or in the freezing wind in winter. The "monitors" constantly watched Ms. Li, stopping her from either doing the Falun Gong exercises or reciting Dafa teachings. They grabbed her head and smashed it against the wall whenever they pleased. They brutally tortured Li Rong by punching her and stomping on her.

Zhang Lihua, a drug addict around thirty years of age, was an especially vicious woman at the forced labor camp. Under the instruction of the authorities, she injured numerous Falun Dafa practitioners at the forced labor camp. Good is rewarded and evil is punished. Later I was told that she suffered two kinds of cancers, became very emaciated, and was no longer as active in the persecution.

The above persecution stories are what I personally witnessed at Baimalong Forced Labor Camp. Because of the physical and mental persecution, I cannot accurately recall the time and further details of these facts or write about the persecution of many other Falun Dafa practitioners.