Persecution Suffered by Mr. Su Huili in Wangdu County, Hebei Province, Before He Passed Away

Mr. Su Huili was a Falun Dafa practitioner from Jiacun Town of Wangdu County in Hebei Province. Before he obtained Falun Dafa in 1998, he suffered from hepatitis and hepatic cirrhosis. Afterward, his illness disappeared and he became very healthy. After the Party launched the persecution of Falun Dafa in 1999, in order to let people know that Falun Dafa is great, he and his wife went to Beijing to clarify the truth. They were arrested by Party members from the town and county governments. They were detained and had 3,000 yuan extorted from them.

In 2000, Geng Xinqi (male), the deputy party secretary of the town government, and Mu Pingjun (male), the head of the Town 610 Office, went to Mr. Su's house and harassed him many times. They unlawfully searched his house and confiscated many Falun Dafa books and Falun Gong exercise tapes. Toward the end of 2000, they arrested Mr. Su and detained him in the town government building. During his detention, heads Geng Xinqi and Mu Pingjun led a group of thugs to beat him with brooms and sticks while the lights were off. He was beaten all over and his nose and mouth bled.

While beating him, they exclaimed: "You said that practicing Falun Gong cured your hepatic cirrhosis. Today, we will beat you on your liver." They kicked him hard in his liver area with their leather boots.

They beat him like that for several days, and his liver cirrhosis recurred. They still did not allow Mr. Su Huili to go free. Then they extorted 1,000 yuan from his family and released him.

After returning home, the party's town government sent people to Mr. Su's house to harass and intimidate him and keep him from practicing Falun Gong. He became weaker and weaker. Mr. Su Huili died on May 2, 2001. He was only 36 years old when he died.

Related article:


The Persecution Suffered by Ms. Sun Yuling from Fushan District, Yantai City Before She Passed Away

Ms. Sun Yuling, 46 years old, lived at Dukou Village, Gaotuan Town, Fushan District, Yantai City. She was a Falun Dafa volunteer assistant in Gaotuan Town before the persecution of Falun Gong started. After the persecution began, she was the coordinator for truth-clarification materials. In the fall of 1999, she went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa and was arrested and detained. After her release, the 610 Office of the district always considered Ms. Sun a main target for arrest.

On December 10, 2002, Ms. Sun was arrested again and unlawfully sentenced to three years of forced labor. Before she was taken to the labor camp, she was a very healthy person. She became as thin as a skeleton in the camp. In August 2005, she suffered from an incurable illness due to the persecution. She was released before her term was over and died on October 12, 2005.

After her death, many of those in her village were angered by the persecution against her and blamed the Chinese Communist Party for carrying out such brutal persecution.

Related article: