(Clearwisdom.net) Around 5 a.m. on October 8, Falun Dafa practitioners Ms. Peng Ying and Mr. Huang Hongqiang from Guixi City, Jiangxi Province, were illegally arrested. Mr. Huang's wife, Ms. Zheng Li'e, was also arrested. The police took a computer and two cellphones from Mr. Huang's home.

Mr. Huang was arrested in a clothing store and Ms. Zheng was arrested at home. When Mr. Huang's mother asked the police why they were arresting Ms. Zheng, they did not answer and just took out some paper and told Ms. Zheng to sign it. Ms. Zheng refused to sign and the police handcuffed her with force and then covered her eyes and pushed her onto a police car. They drove toward Yingtan for over an hour. When they arrived, she was put into an empty room. After a while, the police uncovered her eyes and began to interrogate her. She was not released until 6 p.m. and her eyes were also covered up on the way home. We do not know where Mr. Huang was taken.

Around 4:30 a.m. on October 8, six or seven police officers, including You Biao and Li Genshui, went to a person's home in Binjiang Township, Guixi City, and stole the satellite receiver that Mr. Huang had previously installed. There were about 100 pieces that were worth a total of 10,000 yuan.

Ms. Peng Ying was arrested around the same time as Mr. Huang. Around 5 a.m. on October 8, seven or eight police officers from Yingtan State Security knocked on the door of Ms. Peng's home. She refused to open it. An hour later, the police returned with hammers and metal bars to pry open the door and broke the top of it. Ms. Peng had to open it and the police rushed in and handcuffed her. The confrontation lasted for almost two hours and Ms. Peng's young daughter cried the entire time. Ms. Peng's two sisters were informed of the situation and they quickly came and asked the police, "Where do you all come from? My sister has just been doing business. What law did she violate?" The sisters tried to stop the police from taking Ms. Peng away but did not succeed. The police also stole a computer, cellphone, and other goods. Huang Wen, a relative of Ms. Peng, went to Yingtan State Security to ask for Ms. Peng but no one was in the office.

At 4:30 a.m. on October 10, police went to the home of Mr. Huang's relatives in Binjiang Township, Guixi City. They took away nine pieces of electronic equipment.

At 11 a.m. on October 10, the police from Yingtan State Security went to Mr. Huang's home again. One of the police officers was Wu. Mr. Huang's mother asked them, "Who are you? What are you doing here again? Where is my son right now?" One of them said, "We were the officers that were here on the 8th. Your son is very good now. He is eating and living with us." From what they said we know that Mr. Huang was also taken to a remote and secret place. During those two days and nights, no one knows what horrible methods the police used to force Mr. Huang to tell them in whose homes he installed the satellite receivers. The police carefully searched all the rooms in Mr. Huang's home and took photos of Mr. Huang's bank deposit book. They also stole three SIM cards, an offset printing press, five high frequency tuners, a satellite receiver, an electrical switch, and Master Li's photo.

On October 11, when the police found out that Mr. Huang had installed a satellite for Ms. Peng's oldest sister, they forced her to give it to them. Ms. Peng's second oldest sister said to the police, "When you took my sister away, she was only wearing one layer of clothing. Please take another coat for her." The police replied brutally, "Her body is like metal. How can she feel cold?"

No one knows what brutal and cruel persecution methods they used on Ms. Peng during those three days and nights. Her family is very worried. The police also illegally interrogated her sisters for several hours.